DONT put peds in mta, and other ideas about having a economy

Now before reading keep in mind that most of these ideas are connected one way or another.

Putting peds in mta is just a bad idea. In later versions if you put car mod places, pay n' spray,ammu-nation, taxi missions,vigilante, paramedic, etc; it would be stupid to have the peds in the game because it would defeat the purpose of having all of the vehicle missions. Making money. I think that if you keep peds out of the game, over time a sort of economy would grow, slowly giving mta a more mmorpg feel, without that much work. Actully if you dont put peds in the game, it would save time and money.

you should add a trading feature. This would also better reinforce the previous idea or not having peds, and having an economy. Lets say someone has made 20,000 dollars doing paramedic missions, and they want to buy a decent gun with the money they have made. Then lets say another person needs 15,000 dollars for a car they want to buy from some someone else, and they have a spare smg. The 1st person trades 15,000 dollars for the smg, and uses the rest of the 5,000 to buy ammo for it from the player selling the car. Then the 2nd person uses that 15,000 to buy the car he wants from the other player. Then all of the players would depend on one-and-other for one thing or another.

A Bazzar/Merket to sell stuff at. You should put atleast 1 Bazzar/Market in each major city. It would be either its own building, or a group of terminals in an area where players are commonly at(If you'v played swg then you will know what im talking about). Players would put things up for sale like weapons, ammo, cars,armor, and other misc things that you might add to mta.You would put a item(Lets say a 9mm pistol) up for sale in the bazzar for a set amount of time(Lets say 7 days). Then you could either set it to a set price or an auction. the set price would be what ever you set it at(lets say 100$). The auction mode would put that item up for auction.If you have ever bought something on ebay, you will know what im talking about. People have 7 days(or what ever time you set it to) to bid on the item. Whoever has the highest bid when the time is up wins that said item. now here's the part that is going to make the player think. each day a player sells an item costs XXX(the next part explains how the money is set) dollars extra. Then the player has to decide how much that item is worth, what the probability of someone buying it it, and if their going to get their money's back in the sale. i will explain where the extra sale money goes in the next paragraph.

A leader for each server.Each server would have its own 'president' or leader to orgonize events, set how much money a player will get if they do a vehicle mission and set the prices for pay n' sprays, ammu-nations,hair salons, tatto parlors, clothes stores and other misc places that a player spends money. Now how do the players help regulate what the leader does you ask? Well each server leader will be competeing to have the most players come to their server to spend their money, because all of the players money that is spent at the shops,bazzar and other places will all go to the leader of that server. Now with all of the server 'presidents' competeing to get the most players to their server, the prices for most things will go down, and that will be better for everyone. Then to quench the leaders greedy taste for more money they will try to out do eachother by orgonizing more, better, and cooler events to keep the players coming to their server. And how will they pay for these events you ask? With our money! So almost all of the money we spend comes back to us one way or another.The leaders would be admins and programmers thet helped create mta, because they would know how to edit all of that stuff more then we would.

Finally... the end. I thought my ideas through and think they are decent, if not pretty damn good ideas, so plz dont flame them. I love constructive criticism and suggestions so please PLEASE if you read the least you can do is say if you like it or not.

NOTE TO THE PEOPLE:i KNOW that this is a lot of work, and will take a while. If you like the idea atleast let me know if your going to add it or not. Also i KNOW that this would probably never be released in the 1st mta:sa mod, if it is added, it will most likely be added waaaaay down the line.

Edited by Guest

i just realised some cool things cool things about the leader system thingey. It would fit right into the gta motif. there could be corrupt leaders/polititions, hitmen/asassins, bounty hunters,bodyguards, server wars, asassinations, kidnappings, hit teams, mercenaries, the black market, mob bosses and a shitload of other stuff that gets me excited just thinking about it :D

Use the :o edit button.

whats the :o edit button?

:o = Fcuikng

Unjumble and you will understand..

what did i do wrong?

You post after your last post. When your in a thread and if you have reply there is an edit button and you can delete those post or change comments etc.

Use the :o edit button.

whats the :o edit button?

:o = Fcuikng

Unjumble and you will understand..

what did i do wrong?

You post after your last post. When your in a thread and if you have reply there is an edit button and you can delete those post or change comments etc.

i kno that.i was on a proboards forum b4.i metn for the mosts to be like that 8)
I think it's a great idea. I like the way that the server owners compete for players. I think there should be a centralised lobby system though so that people have an easy way of comparing prices on competing servers.

^^thank you for likeing it :D

and the lobby idea already passed through my head too. it would be like the one on mxo.

• 2 weeks later...

A leader for each server.Each server would have its own 'president' or leader to orgonize events, set how much money a player will get if they do a vehicle mission and set the prices for pay n' sprays, ammu-nations,hair salons, tatto parlors, clothes stores and other misc places that a player spends money. Now how do the players help regulate what the leader does you ask? Well each server leader will be competeing to have the most players come to their server to spend their money, because all of the players money that is spent at the shops,bazzar and other places will all go to the leader of that server. Now with all of the server 'presidents' competeing to get the most players to their server, the prices for most things will go down, and that will be better for everyone. Then to quench the leaders greedy taste for more money they will try to out do eachother by orgonizing more, better, and cooler events to keep the players coming to their server. And how will they pay for these events you ask? With our money! So almost all of the money we spend comes back to us one way or another.The leaders would be admins and programmers thet helped create mta, because they would know how to edit all of that stuff more then we would.

b][/b]

I think a president should be a server owner/admin job. Maybe like a mayor or soemthing like that. I will honestly say to the guy that is saying dont post it to stop stopping other people's sometimes crazy but good ideas. Don't discourage them. Well nothing against him but lay off person that's telling Ghost to stop writing. Nice idea

By the way i think the :o shows up automatically fuck I just said the f word right there... did ti work :P

• 5 months later...