Dem n00bs

paul527

Ive seen it

Youve seen it

We've all seen it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOBS! :shock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate it when ppl download GTA3, never played a single mission , and then play MTA!!!

===============================================

Some ppl buy GTA3, which is great, but never played a single mission either!!! They head strait for mtavc.com !!

Now if u played GTA3 on PS2, then buy GTA3 for the MTA, thats not as bad,

but you still gotta get skills for the kick-@$$ mouse aim

Then they gotta ask a WORLD of questions like:

--------------------------------

Is there health pick--ups?

:roll:

Can the cars honk?

:roll:

My point is :arrow:PLAY SINGLE PLAYER MODE at least a little bit, so you can build up ur driving and shooting skills, so when get on MTA, you wont be a n00b!! :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So dont get GTA3 just for the MTA, GTA3 alone is a great game. :)

I do totally agree on what you are saying, Mostly alot of us get annoyed when the simple questions are repeated over and over again. At least before they play MTA they should take time to look on the forums and the website to get information on the mod and what it does for the community.

although its cool that they bought gta jus tfor mta, it is very sad that they miss out on the sp experience. It really hinders game play, for example when you say "meet me at donald loves building" people are lost. If there was a way of forcing people to play through the entire sp experience before accessing mta, i would support it.

/me slaps slothman :P

Its kinda touchiing to me that someone would actually buy the game for MTA alone...

other than having some knowledge about the map I see what your point is, with BLUE it helps a little because a lot of gamemodes will probably be designed around small subsections of the overall map. (not that you are limited in where you can go, just that most spawnpoints will probably be in a small centralized area).

Kent

nobody wants it, we want MTA:SA 8)

teh subject

ya, i remember that i played vc for atleast 2 years before i started playing mta regulary. i remember when i was playing mta in a cafe and the others where like 'wtf is that m8?' :) haha, great times :wink: and as mentioned, i always use vc specific location names like

'hey let's meet at finance lil hait'i and noobs are like 'wheres that' :roll:

i played a guy once and he didnt knew where starfish island is :shock:

imo, what Slothman said would be good (forcing player to have atleast 40 hrs played in SP)

I see MTA as a totally seperate game to VC alone, it's not just a mod, I didn't know half the place names either when i started out in MTA, and that's what adds to the fun where you're learning all this new stuff on your favourite game :) The only similarity i can see (skillz wise) is drivin/flyin a vehicle, any type of on foot stuff you learn in single player won't help you atall in MTA :P

Oh and i know loads of people who have gotten (*avoids sayin downloaded* :P ) VC just for MTA, and have never even touched single player 8)

wow Jigga, someone didnt know where starfish island is? oh well :?

I'm not saying no SP expeirence results to bad players,

or that I'm a perfect player,

I'm just sayin at LEAST look at the map!

U can find dem maps everywhere!

Then youll know your way thru the streets... :wink:

and:

:!: for new players of GTA:

:arrow: pause

:arrow: goto options

:arrow: then goto "controller setup"

:arrow: then goto "redefine controls"

here u will find the controller config :)

you can change them, or stay at the defaults settings,

AND this way u wont have to ask everyone wat all the buttons do,

and instead get strait to playin da game! 8)

Dont be afriad of askin where the buildings are either

they wont be too annoyed by that (maybe ask for a tour? i hope ppl are helpfull.)

I've only played MTA Vice City a couple times. I only play single player. I don't like MTA Vice City because it's full of cheaters and the weapons are so weak it takes forever to get a kill. I can literally stand there using a whole clip on somebody direct hit everytime and they live thru it to shoot me. I'm only here for MTA San Andreas. Single player GTA will always be better then multiplayer IMO. For multiplayer I play Medal of Honor Allied Assault and I'm very good at it.

I've only played MTA Vice City a couple times. I only play single player. I don't like MTA Vice City because it's full of cheaters and the weapons are so weak it takes forever to get a kill. I can literally stand there using a whole clip on somebody direct hit everytime and they live thru it to shoot me. I'm only here for MTA San Andreas. Single player GTA will always be better then multiplayer IMO. For multiplayer I play Medal of Honor Allied Assault and I'm very good at it.

Wow, I don't think anyone who's played more than "a couple of times" would agree with you, no matter how many cheaters or bugs they've come across.

silenthill has a point there,i played in my lan once and i rmbr a friend was standin there and i used the m4 to get him,about 50 or so bullets,blood everwhere and he was still on full green.All bugs,my lan is at 0.1k mbits and we only experience this crappy 1-fps-like-movement from other players.I can't wait for sa

• 4 weeks later...

i heard this one guy tell me that hes not a n00b, but a fun modder

here's something for the admins to chew on:

::::introducing:::::

FUN MODDING!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

it's a case where ppl use the trainers and cracked cleints for fun,

and not to cheat (anything that helps kill or not be killed)

some ppl figure that its ok to "fun mod" as long u dont use infinite health or infinte bullets

admins respond on what u think of this crazy stuff!

• 2 months later...