Hello, Nice to see MTASA is going really well with the developing. How ever i was wondering, if u by now know weither u will have all the cities of SA joined on 1 server or not. Sorry if im not supposed to post this here or if people are always asking this but im not up to date with the forums...

Go hard MTA Team and good luck

NiTx

The race mode itself won't be sectioned up because you'd be constrained by the route anyway. As for DM though... who knows? I expect we'll hear more about it after the first release.

Edited by Guest

as it is we aren't putting any restrictions on where you can go.

as far as deathmatch is concerned (still in discussion) we'll probably leave it up to the config files to determine spawnpoints/ pickup spawnpoitns, vehicle spawnpoitns, etc. thus the action can be restricted by placing all vehicles and pickups in certain areas of the map.

of course thats up to the person who writes their specific DM config script as far as what weapons and skins, spawnpoints are there. (we'll provide some as well obviously)

Kent

• 2 weeks later...
well camping is just a part of the game, some ppl like to move around, other like sit in the bushes and w8. matter of taste.

it doesn't have to be :wink:. a game where players are restricted into one area can be a lot of fun. it will create bigger firefights and players will develop more strategies because of the forced gameplay.

the nvs.ini script in VC-MP is the funnest GTA game i have ever played.

I like the idea of boundaries that change automatically like in Battle Royale, if anyone's seen it.

i havent heard of that game, but that's a nice idea. ive suggested dynamicaly changing pickups/spawns/vehicles while players are in the game before (based on a time-limit or player-vote), and dynamically changing boundries would also be great.

I like the idea of boundaries that change automatically like in Battle Royale, if anyone's seen it.

i havent heard of that game, but that's a nice idea. ive suggested dynamicaly changing pickups/spawns/vehicles while players are in the game before (based on a time-limit or player-vote), and dynamically changing boundries would also be great.

Battle Royale is a Japanese film about some schoolchildren sent to an island where they have to kill everyone else within 3 days otherwise they die. It's just begging to be made into a computer game.

The part I was referring to was that every day, a new area of the island would become a "danger zone" and everyone would die if they didn't leave it.