Attention Seasoned Roleplayers! Faction Roleplay wanted!

Josh4023

Hey

Myself and two others are looking for serious role players to interact with on the Multi Theft Auto server. Regardless of what roleplay you prefer we're just looking for serious players who know their roleplay. Leave a comment or a private message if you're interested.

The type of roleplay we prefer is inter gang ghetto roleplay, but we're also fans of Mafias and generally any illegal organization RP.

We are literally looking for any type of characters to roleplay with, business owners, junkies, gang bangers, mafias...anything as long as you know how to RP and RP well.

Players from the old Valhalla MTA server are especially welcome and you may recognize us if you've played on that server before. We ran Mercy Thugs and El Corona Aces, as well as being members of several other official factions in our time. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey

I defiantly think you should visit "ArgonathRPG", there is room for the serious roleplayers and the less serious. There are quite a few factions there and one of the biggest faction over there are the Russian mob.

Check my signature for IP.

Hey

I defiantly think you should visit "ArgonathRPG", there is room for the serious roleplayers and the less serious. There are quite a few factions there and one of the biggest faction over there are the Russian mob.

Crassus said everything. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hey

"RPG", that's everything except "serious roleplayers". If they loved vG, they'll love Advanced Gaming RP. Not trying to brag about my own server right now, but I've got 2 admins which have been playing vG and rG until it died. They know their stuff and are taking their ideas to the next generation of MTA-RP and I'm scripting them.

If you guys are interested in joining, ex-vG members are always welcome to write an application for the closed alpha! It sounds like a great deal, and who knows who'll be joining your new 'gang'. :lol:

God, this sounds so selfish! sorry sorry sorry!