OBS MTA recording problem

Sex*

With an attitude like that, we'll be sure to quickly respond and help you as quickly as possible! /s But seriously though, the only issue I could see is that you're possibly running 64bit version of OBS. If I remember correctly, I had issues with MTA being detected by it, but XSplit captured it fine. It may not detect MTA for whatever reason.

With an attitude like that, we'll be sure to quickly respond and help you as quickly as possible! /s But seriously though, the only issue I could see is that you're possibly running 64bit version of OBS. If I remember correctly, I had issues with MTA being detected by it, but XSplit captured it fine. It may not detect MTA for whatever reason.

Xsplit doesnt eat FPS also?

It eats FPS is your PC hardware isn't good.

• 1 year later...

It eats FPS is your PC hardware isn't good.

xplit is a commercial programm, you got to buy it to use it. half assed solution, really.

anyways, i also have issues with capturing mta when trying to stream it on twitch with obs. anyone else had thos issue? have you solved it? how?

Have you tried creating a scene for fullscreen window, in this case gtasa.exe?

windowed mode looks like mierda: http://www.twitch.tv/kisstard/b/625981357 i'm too used to full screen mode for the years that i've been playing mta, i don't think i'll be able to make a transition to the windowed mode even if it's necessary only when streaming. + i do really hate that in this mode everyone can see what i do when i switch to desktop/browser etc. unacceptable. in other games that i tested, such as cs:s, bioshock infinite, gta 4, even in the emulator of arcade machines MAME it was possible to capture gameplay in the full screen and choose exactly what i want to show/stream.

• 1 month later...