Searching for a Dedicated Server !!

You can't get any good dedicated server within that amount. A perfect one might cost around $80 or more per month, which i guess you can't afford. I recommend ordering a server at 99stack and then buying a cheap domain at GoDaddy (they're offering a $1 .com domain, or if the offer has ended, I don't know).

Vultr has dedicated instances from $60/month and if you use a referral code you'll get $5 in credit to try the service. I don't think you can find anything cheaper than that that isn't just worthless piece of shit. So what do you get for $60? 120GB SSD, 2 CPU cores, 8GB RAM and 10TB transfer at 1Gbit/s bandwidth.

Although if I where you I would have chosen a VPS instead, at Vultr you can get 90GB SSD, 4vCPU, 4GB RAM and 4TB transfer at 1Gbit/s for $40/month, their VPS'es are very similar in performance compared to their dedicated instances.

Here's another alternative, they don't have any dedicated instances but their VPSs has performance similar to a dedicated instance. Prices are similar to Vultr but slightly different configurations. If you don't want to spend more than $35/month I suggest you to take a look at those two.