VortexServers Problems

Hey guys, so I just wanted to warn you about some problems with VortexServers.

I've been using them on and off to host my Servers for about a year now, and it's been nothing but grief unfortunately. No disrespect to the actual leaders of the company - but the servers are constantly laggy, sometimes I can't connect to my Server at all, when people can connect to the Server they just get absolutely lagged out or end up with terrible pings. And one time, when asking about these problems, I was called a 'liar' and told that there were no problems with the Service.

In fact, after buying another Server a few days ago, it came with destroyed files. MTAServer.conf was absolutely screwed up, had the wrong IP and Port in, and therefore prevented my Server from running before I figured out what was causing the Server to screw up. I tried reinstalling multiple times before I figured out that MTAServer.conf was screwed up and nothing worked from that either. If it had been a newbie trying to use a Server they'd bought, they'd have no clue on how to fix this. That's not entirely good at all.

My Servers have crashed so many times it's unbelievable. And the only reason I keep buying from Vortex is because I keep hoping that things have improved&because the prices aren't too bad.

So basically, VortexServers have cost me a lot of money for a fairly unreliable service, and they're going to lose a customer completely soon if something isn't done to make up for the amount of money I've put into Servers from them only to have it completely screw up and lag everyone out constantly.

Once again, no hate to the Company owners or anything. I'm just pointing out something I've been wanting to say for a while, but wanted to avoid being called a 'liar' of some sort.

(I'm not an enemy or a rival serverhost either. Literally just a normal guy trying to get a decent Server.)

I've been using them on and off to host my Servers for about a year now, and it's been nothing but grief unfortunately. No disrespect to the actual leaders of the company - but the servers are constantly laggy, sometimes I can't connect to my Server at all, when people can connect to the Server they just get absolutely lagged out or end up with terrible pings. And one time, when asking about these problems, I was called a 'liar' and told that there were no problems with the Service.

In fact, after buying another Server a few days ago, it came with destroyed files. MTAServer.conf was absolutely screwed up, had the wrong IP and Port in, and therefore prevented my Server from running before I figured out what was causing the Server to screw up. I tried reinstalling multiple times before I figured out that MTAServer.conf was screwed up and nothing worked from that either. If it had been a newbie trying to use a Server they'd bought, they'd have no clue on how to fix this. That's not entirely good at all.

My Servers have crashed so many times it's unbelievable. And the only reason I keep buying from Vortex is because I keep hoping that things have improved&because the prices aren't too bad.

So basically, VortexServers have cost me a lot of money for a fairly unreliable service, and they're going to lose a customer completely soon if something isn't done to make up for the amount of money I've put into Servers from them only to have it completely screw up and lag everyone out constantly.

Once again, no hate to the Company owners or anything. I'm just pointing out something I've been wanting to say for a while, but wanted to avoid being called a 'liar' of some sort.

(I'm not an enemy or a rival serverhost either. Literally just a normal guy trying to get a decent Server.)

I am sorry to hear about these issues you have faced, can you please PM me your ticket number so I can personally check into this for you?

• 3 months later...

Exactly.

I don't understand how its possible to screw up this badly over and over again.

You either know what you are doing or you don't.

And they apparently don't.

At least they are not listed at https://www.multitheftauto.com/hosters/ anymore.

The term "list of professional hosters" does not fit at all.