[DISCONTINUED] Limitless Free Hosting - Free MTA:SA & SAMP Servers

Update: Limitless hosting does no longer exist. Refer to the post at https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/79146-limitless-free-hosting-free-mtasa-samp-servers/?do=findComment&comment=936804

Mod note: Topic closed.

logo.png

Limitless FREE Hosting is a forum that provides free game servers

Game servers Available:
MTA:SA
SAMP
Garry's Mod
Counter Strike 1.6

NEWS: To improve our services, we are taking donations. And what is MORE good?
By donating, you will be getting rewards.
Check out all the information and exciting rewards here:

http://limitlessrpg.com/Thread-DONATIONS-Premium-Game-Servers-More?pid=18252#pid18252

FREE MTA:SA & SAMP Servers:
500 slots max, depending on sponsor.
You need to make posts on http://limitlessrpg.com
2 GB Disk Space
Forum Support
USA Location
Control Panel

How to get FREE MTA SA or SAMP Server?

Complete Details about getting a free server:

http://limitlessrpg.com/Announcement-How-to-get-FREE-Server

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got my server too and i have to say that this guy is awesome! I really appreciate the host and I have to say it's pretty damn fast, free and again FREE! There's full access to the server just like how it would work if it was local hosted. Really nice job! Keep it up <3

Username:swagger

Why do you want a free mta server? Reason for requesting a server is I lack of funds to try as support a server to friends that are looking for a server to play on at the moment.

Your server has been set up but we need your email to send you details! Please write email here.

Username: SpiKe

Your name(Full and last name): Subham Dash

Why do you want free MTA Server?: Well, because in India their is no MTA server & 1 time I also tried to buy a server But I dont have enough money to effort servers so then the server closed & then I saw that someone is giving free servers so hats the reason why I want a Free server & thank you for giving free servers!!

Server Slots: 80 to 100 ( because in India so many players are playing & their waiting for a Indian server)

Your Skype: Subham.dash890

Your Email: [email protected]

Username: SpiKe

Your name(Full and last name): Subham Dash

Why do you want free MTA Server?: Well, because in India their is no MTA server & 1 time I also tried to buy a server But I dont have enough money to effort servers so then the server closed & then I saw that someone is giving free servers so hats the reason why I want a Free server & thank you for giving free servers!!

Server Slots: 80 to 100 ( because in India so many players are playing & their waiting for a Indian server)

Your Skype: Subham.dash890

Your server details has been sent to your email.

Lampard1 Friend Thanx for giving me a Free server & Can u help me, I didn't find to change the server Name & IG Admin Panel!!

I think you have visited a wrong server, you tried to restart the server and it did not restart. This is your server IP 84.200.74.89:22074 remember to put ports. i already sent you details in email. You have to change your server name from FTP. To make yourself admin, you need to edit acl.xml file. If you don't know how please search from google.

Username: TorN

Your name(Full and last name): Sanjay kumar nayak

Why do you want free MTA Server?: I need a Free server because i don't have enough money to buy a server so i need a Freeroam Server and i have a team to make the server good & I hope you will Accept me and give me a Free server!!

Server Slots: 120

Your Skype: torn.nayak

Username: TorN

Your name(Full and last name): Sanjay kumar nayak

Why do you want free MTA Server?: I need a Free server because i don't have enough money to buy a server so i need a Freeroam Server and i have a team to make the server good & I hope you will Accept me and give me a Free server!!

Server Slots: 120

Your Skype: torn.nayak

Lampard1 Friend Thanx for giving me a Free server & Can u help me, I didn't find to change the server Name & IG Admin Panel!!

I think you have visited a wrong server, you tried to restart the server and it did not restart. This is your server IP 84.200.74.89:22074 remember to put ports. i already sent you details in email. You have to change your server name from FTP. To make yourself admin, you need to edit acl.xml file. If you don't know how please search from google.

Thanx Bro I got it & I know how to use & Am really saying you that for U only Now India hava a MTA server & pleas Add me in Skype;- Subhamdash890

Thanx Bro I got it & I know how to use & Am really saying you that for U only Now India hava a MTA server & pleas Add me in Skype;- Subhamdash890

I found out that you and torn are the same guy. I would suspend both of the servers but just leaving you for this time. I will suspend Torn Server, don't do that again.

Hi Lampard1,

SO generous of you to give MTA servers for free but I would like to inform you that some people you have given the server to already own a server. BluntZ and Mojiz together own a server called SA:RPG and they are trying to get server from you just to open another server. It would be really great if you do some background check before giving anyone a server. As you stated, the recipient should not already own a server.

As far as I know BluntZ have VPS and I have noticed he have changed his server IP twice . mtasa://144.76.58.20:22029 is his server IP.

Please cancel those people's server who already have servers and give to deserving people who are in need to a server so that they can harness their full scripting and server managing skills.

Edited by Guest
Hi Lampard1,

SO generous of you to give MTA servers for free but I would like to inform you that some people you have given the server to already own a server. BluntZ and Mojiz together own a server called SA:RPG and they are trying to get server from you just to open another server. It would be really grate if you do some background check before giving anyone a server. As you stated, the recipient should not already own a server.

As far as I know BluntZ have VPS and I have noticed he have changed his server IP twice . mtasa://144.76.58.20:22029 is his server IP.

Please cancel those already have servers and give to deserving people who are in need to a server so that they can harness their full scripting and server managing skills.

Thanks for informing me, i will look into it.

Mojiz server is suspended now.

BluntZ got server for his friend and he is working on it, details has been sent to his friends email so only he can use it.

New feature has been added in control panel, now you can open tickets if you need any help.

Username: TheSmart

Your name(Full and last name): Moeez Tanveer

Why do you want free MTA Server?: Because in Pakistan we can't buy server D:

Server Slots: 150-200

Your Skype : muhammad.moeez44

Lol TheSmart is also BluntZ friend and is STAFF on his server. Lampard1, people from same server are applying for free server. lol

Its not a problem, he is only admin there not server owner he is allowed to request for free mta server.

• Like 1