Cheap, Reliable, No-Lag Gameservers

Hi there,

Today I thought I would introduce my new software which I just recently installed on my virtual machine. As I hosted a temporary MTA Server, I saw that it was mind blowing, not 1 lag issue I could find. I just ran my 'Zombie' server under it just to give it a test, and it was better than before!

So I decided to sell a few game servers as I have a lot of space available!

Gameserver Management

All gameservers run on the latest dedicated software running MTA:SA 1.4!

You will be able to manage your server through 'TCAdmin' and I am sure previous people have used this before, it's a simple, easy-to-use interface, and it comes with full FTP Access. Through 'TCAdmin' you can do the following,

> Access 'File Manager'

> Access 'Stop/Start/Restart'

> Access 'FTP Access'

> Access 'Log Viewer'

Payment Methods

Currently we accept the following,

> PayPal

> SMS

> Skrill

We host all the servers on a powerful Linux Dedicated Server running just TCAdmin. If you would like to purchase a server let me know!We offer different types of gameservers! You can make offers for how much you would like to pay, no limits!

( TCAdmin is down, we are currently using a separate game panel and FTP software )

Edited by Guest

Thank you Poete,

I hope you enjoy your server, as I just visited it, includes a lot of great scripts.

Order your gameserver now!

We sell different types of gameservers, just leave a message and I will get back to you!

Game Types :

Insurgency 
ArmA: 2 
ArmA: Armed Assault 
Battlefield 1942 
Battlefield 2 
Call of Duty 2 
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 
Call of Duty: World at War 
Counter-Strike 
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 
Counter-Strike: Source 
Day of Defeat: Source 
Garrys Mod 
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 
Killing Floor 
Left 4 Dead 
Left 4 Dead 2 
Minecraft 
Multi Theft Auto 
San Andreas: Multiplayer 
Team Fortress 2 
Urban Terror 
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 

well,I bought a server too and its rly awesome: ping is good,no lagg,nice services and i like more the server cause he give me chance to open my dream server cause u know in tunisian we dont have credit cards or paypal so in this hoster just with SMS and i get rly awesome server.rly nice job rays and your team.I hope all tunisian who cant open a server at MTA just talk with rays and send a SMS and in the same day u will get your server and its rly good price for me, 13 DT for 70 solts.

visit our Forums : http://creative-state.tk/

server is stooped for now, we keep working for more scripts,it will finished after 2 days.

and thnx.

its a dat hosting i want my money back. the server it was fine i just use him for 1 week and u rays u say its with protaction so why LGC Days hacked me and stopped the server and whene I telle u to fix this probleme u just say I'm sorry the host going to die and u lie about that cause my firend server still working.I want my server or my money or i will report your host again.