⇖ ⇗ Nexus-Net Web-Hosting, and more! ⇖ ⇗

Hello guys! I'm Nexus, the C.E.O. and founder of Nexus-Net. Nexus-Net is more than a website. We do web-hosting and also list scripts that have been made by us on the website. If you can script, send me a forum PM on the Nexus-Net site and I'll talk to you about what you can do, see what you are capable of, and so on.

So, what does Nexus-Net have to offer? We offer domains, we can host domains for you, and also give you forums, or other things. On the forums, there is a list of forum software we host, and their prices. If you want something besides forums, send me a PM and we'll get it setup! We can offer you the best hosting available! If you have any questions, send me a PM or reply to this topic! See ya' there! http://www.nexusnet.co

Topic should be deleted!

This board is for advertising your company IF IT PROVIDES MTA-SERVER otherwise go to Looking For Staff board or somewhere!

Hello, well, there is a bump in the road to your claim. I'm actually supporting the MTA community by having available things to download such as resources, etc. We also can provide Web-Hosting for websites people would like to have for their servers. I appreciate your response.

Edited by Guest