looking for host

hi is there any good host without lag and with a good ddos protection which has available MTA 1.4 to run on?

Hi , if you are looking for a anti DDoS Hosting solution , also a powerfull one too , i recomend you Insane Hosting , All our servers are full DDoS protected , We accept Paypal , Bitcoin , DineroMail and SMS Payments

We have two locations now , France and Dallas Texas Here is some test servers

Dallas Texas:

192.223.29.170:22163

France:

37.187.158.16:22013

http://www.insane-hosting.net

hi is there any good host without lag and with a good ddos protection which has available MTA 1.4 to run on?

Hi , if you are looking for a anti DDoS Hosting solution , also a powerfull one too , i recomend you Insane Hosting , All our servers are full DDoS protected , We accept Paypal , Bitcoin , DineroMail and SMS Payments

Dallas Texas:

France:

it seems like a good deal.

just one more question.

Do you have your servers on 1.4?if not, are they gonna be soon on 1.4?

If an answer to any of these questions is yes, i'll definitely buy a server!

also, will there be other server in europe for PRO plan, because now it seems that only USA server is available for PRO plan, and its kinda laggy for me as i'm far away from USA Server and close to France Server(in Europe)

and

Is it possible to get PRO Plan with SMS?

Dallas Texas:

France:

it seems like a good deal.

just one more question.

Do you have your servers on 1.4?if not, are they gonna be soon on 1.4?

If an answer to any of these questions is yes, i'll definitely buy a server!

also, will there be other server in europe for PRO plan, because now it seems that only USA server is available for PRO plan, and its kinda laggy for me as i'm far away from USA Server and close to France Server(in Europe)

and

Is it possible to get PRO Plan with SMS?

*Yes we have 1.4 and 1.3 Support

*the only diference betwen pro and normal plan is that the normal one have a Gbps Port , a MTA server with 60 Users online uses 10Mbps so you will not have lagg problems

Sorry you cant get a Pro plan using SMS , SMS plans have diferent fees so thats why paypal is more cheap that SMS

• 1 month later...