free professional root server for MTA:SA

thanks for all the replays i got via PM since yesterday!

you can still write me, i didnt already found my RPG server owner :D

--------------------------------------------

hello guys!

my name is manuel niehoff from germany.

iam a 24years old men who is interisted in MTA:SA.

2 years back i had a small company called pro2d. we sold gameservers for a free game called cs2d.

because of my new work i didnt had time to watch out for the support and i stopped hosting.

so i got experience in hosting, security software, unix systems and else.

i found mta and iam interisted in sponsoring a server to one of you.

i do this because i dont have time to do all that on my own. basicly i know how to host a mta server. but thats not what i want. if i do something, i do it right.

so i give one of you the big chance to get a free professional root server for your mta project!

i have a root server and a vserver, both hosted in staßbourgh, france,central europe.

the root is an expensive machine with a windows server OS.

the vsersver uses debian.

so it is possible to run the mta server on the root, and a TS and a homepage or else on the vserver.

just tell me what you need for your ideas.

but there are some things i have to say, before you can ask for that server:

-make clear that you know what youre doing!

this should be a long story, no 2 weeks hobby. iam planing to make that server one of the biggest mta numbers. it would be a waste to have a root server with only 2 people playing on it on a creepy map without any feelings. i can better send my money to the toilet.

-at least you have to know how to setup a mta server, how to change the map, install scripts etc.

iam not searching for some 12 years old idiot who played mta twice times an thinks he can handle a root server system!

-you must know that we are partners!

iam thinking that it would be the best and interisting thing to make a role play server with jobs, buying houses and else.

i wanna have still access to my server and the datas. this is no one men show.

you get a very powerfull 60€/month machine for FREE! the least you can do is tell me what youre doing and be my partner, not my dictator who tells me thanks for the server, you pay and i make my shit.

so if you have creative ideas what to do with that server, tell me a little bit about you and youre plans. mayby you already have experience in mta servers? or with root servers? or both?!

this is a big chance for everyone of you. please understand that i can only give the servers to one of you with the best ideas and experience. but if we find some good guys more, why dont you put your experiences together and make a team out of it?

your ideas are welcome!

greetings,

manuel niehoff

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am pretty sure you will not find a 'professional partner'. It might be a nice offer, but without knowing you it is not trustworthy enough.

People 'who know what they are doing' normally have their own dedicated server/VPS on the one hand and will not hand their script to someone they do not even know on the other hand. (There are too many people around here who are willing to steal gamemodes).

So all left people are 13 year old kids who cannot afford an own dedicated server.

My advice is: Join your favourite server and try to inspire confidence, if you are really willing to contribute to a well-played server