Insane Hosting - 10Gbps of power!

mediano%20logo.png

Hello Well I want to introduce them to a new hosting company for your online servers!

If you are looking for the best performance and protection at Insane Hosting we have what you are looking for!

What kind of servers do we offer?

* MTA: SA (MTA San Andreas)

* SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer)

* CS:Go

*Minecraft

Features:

* SSD Hard Drives

* Powerful Cisco Anti DDoS

* Support for all games

* Anti Crash, If for some reason your server goes down, do not worry, our panel automatic will turn on your server and notify you by email the problem

* Email notifications, Any problems will keep you informed by mail

Let's talk about the advantages you have when you stay with us!

1: Many are upset that their servers are lag with some kind of DDoS, Insane Hosting we take very seriously the safety of our customers and their servers, so we have the best security to prevent your server is affected by all kinds of attacks

2: Many complain of slow downloads on servers, So we think very well on that topic , it is very important to ensure that your server is lag free , To solve this problem, We are connected to a 20Gbps network and we have a total power of 10Gbps (Shared with other costumers) for our customers.

3: Is it not horrible to lose all data on your server for any reason ? So every month we do a backup of all your data, and we store all that data in a different machine

Payments:

*PayPal

*Bitcoins

*Fortumo SMS

*DineroMail

ORDER YOUR SERVER NOW!

Edited by ShadoX<~
Why do you guys tell you have a nice Security? Always be honest!

I wanted to test your Protection Against DDoS attacks so I launched a small DDoS attacks to your network.And in just a small attack I made ur site down! :Dhttp://puu.sh/7EMvF.png

I will never recommend anyone to host your MTA server from here!

Fix It!

Hi , you just DoS the web server , our web server dont have Anti DDoS But our game servers yes , try to DDos Some of the test server :) , i hope you can

Try now with this IP: 192.223.29.170:22003

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New Hosting Plans

We add more hoting plans on Europe , now you can order a MTA Server on France Europe , And with the most Cheap prices of the market

New hosting plans features

*1Gbps de Velocidad

*Powerfull Anti DDos

*Europe Location

*SMS Payments without Fees

Prices

*60 Slots MTA Server For just $4.22 USD , $0.07 USD Per slot!*

*50 Slots SAMP Server For just $2.50 USD , $0.05 USD per slot!*

*1GB of RAM in Minecraft for just $7.00 USD*

What are you wating for ? Buy a Game Server with us ang Get 30% OFF on Normal Game Host plans!

Cupon Code: MTASA

• 4 weeks later...

Hello am From Egypt

i have server name head shot and i paid to you by paypal to open my server but you not answered me so i make charged back !

Please can you answer me in Private message ?

i want help Please i need hosting with anti ddos protection

Thanks guys :)

Hello am From Egypt

i have server name head shot and i paid to you by paypal to open my server but you not answered me so i make charged back !

Please can you answer me in Private message ?

i want help Please i need hosting with anti ddos protection

Thanks guys :)

I dont have PM From you !

Add me at skype: shadox321

This hosting is perfect .... Using it for 3 months now, I had absolutely no problem with this service and they are honest with everything they say for example with ddos protection and also there network is very good. i was looking for host that does not have any LAG and has the best ddos protection possible, it might not be the best but dam sure get the job done and its worth the price. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Web console for windows doesn't work in ANY hosting company that I've been into.

Only on my Linux VPS it works. And ofc in Linux-based servers.

Funny because people say "we're working to fix it" but they really don't. In my case, I asked about this to my hosting company like 8 months ago, and they still haven't "solved" it :)

I don't know about hosting stuff, but I think we will never see a Web Console working on Windows-Servers

Web console for windows doesn't work in ANY hosting company that I've been into.

Funny because people say "we're working to fix it" but they really don't. In my case, I asked about this to my hosting company like 8 months ago, and they still haven't "solved" it :)

I don't know about hosting stuff, but I think we will never see a Web Console working on Windows-Servers

Lol actually i deleted my account from Insane-hosting and went to Vortex it's better and have no lag

Not like Insane Minimum ping is 200 for all players and i have internet speed 4 MB !

Lol actually i deleted my account from Insane-hosting and went to Vortex it's better and have no lag

Not like Insane Minimum ping is 200 for all players and i have internet speed 4 MB !

If you'd have brain you'd know that while u was using insane hosting your server was located in USA. You could have taken a server in france and there would be no lag as egypt is closer to france than usa

Facepalm. Kids like you should not be into this business.. As John says, you don't even have the brain capacity to understand that your server was located in USA.

Do you know what USA is?

Did you know that Europe and America are two different CONTINENTS!

Just saying :twisted: