Sane Hosting - DDoS Protected - Cheap and Reliable

Currently no active promotions!

Some of the advantages of our servers are:

• DDoS Protection
  • Better hardware
  • Stability

Introduction

First off I would like to tell you a bit about our company.

After years of gaming and fiddling with computers, renting servers and web hosting for different games, we decided to make our own company. Personally, I have always thought that gaming should be reasonable. These days you mostly see that gameservers are overpriced. I'm not saying that all of them are, but most of them.

Sane Hosting is built up on the hope to please our customers with cheap, reliable and professional game servers.

Locations

At the moment we only have servers in France. Our plans are to get servers in the UK, Netherlands and USA in time, but as you all know, you have to start somewhere.

Available Games

• Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas ($0.10 USD per slot)
  • San Andreas Multiplayer ($0.10 USD per slot)
  • Minecraft
  • Garry's Mod ($0.40 USD per slot)
  • Team Fortress 2 ($0.40 USD per slot)

Reselling

June 2013, we decided to start with a reselling program for game servers. We are currently integrating it, but it can still be ordered through email.

The price per slot is $0.12 USD, unbelievably cheap, right? All reseller packages include web hosting for your website, Plesk and TCAdmin. That means if you have ever wanted to start your hosting company, you can start now, and at a fair price too.

Minimum amount of slots is 300. Prices are per slot per month.

Support

Our techs are trained to solve any problems regarding both game servers and web hosting on our side, though we might help out a little bit with small issues with for example a script or a website.

Our support team is online between 07:00 AM till 11:00 PM (GMT+1).

• Other things that might be interesting for you as a customer is
  • Instant setup for game servers
  • TCAdmin and Plesk for ease of use and easy management
  • Different promotions all year
  • Pay by Mobile payment option available
  • Affiliate Program (Earn 10 % of all payments that your referred friends make to us)
  • DDoS Protection

If you have any questions regarding our products/services, don't hesitate to contact us either through live chat, contact form, skype or email.

You can find all the info you need to contact us at

http://sane-hosting.com

If you wish to see some other games, contact us, and we'll talk it over.

All the best,

Eirik Utvik

Sane Hosting

Contact

[email protected]

eirikutvik at Skype

Social Networks

Like us at Facebook now and stay up to date with our latest offers and promotions.

http://www.facebook.com/SaneHosting

logo.png

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We have now launched a reselling program. If you are interested, send us an email or talk to us through our live chat.

SaneHosting

Reselling

June 2013, we decided to start with a reselling program for game servers. We are currently integrating it, but it can still be ordered through email.

The price per slot is $0.12 USD, unbelievably cheap, right? All reseller packages include web hosting for your website, cPanel, TCAdmin, as well as 50 web hosting accounts that you can sell as you want. That means if you have ever wanted to start your hosting company, you can start now, and at a fair price too.

Minimum amount of slots is 300. Prices are per slot per month.

Great gaming server.

After hours of not having help, my sister and I contacted Sane-Hosting. As the owner responded to us quickly. Him, staying up for hours helping us, which he shouldn't have to do, he ended up leaving at 5 something in the morning his time!

Though my scripts are probably outdated we asked him to cancel our products, with that he closed them and refunded our money.

He spent so many hours with us, sending us info, and Team Viewing us.

I give this server 100%.

Thank you for the much help,

JayR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...