Hosting your MTA Server! Windows or Linux, your choice.

Hey guys,

I actually own a dedicated root server, it is just running a Webserver, a mailserver, a VPN/Proxyserver and a media server.

I am going to host 3 or 4 MTA Servers on that machine, it runs with an AMD Athlon II X4 605e (Quad-Core CPU), 8GB RAM, and a 100 MBit/s link.

So 3 or 4 MTA Servers will perfectly fit on that.

I will offer you to choose the OS:

The server OS is Debian, but i also got a Windows Server VM running.

The choice is up to you.

Furthermore I've set up a small MTA Testserver for you to check it out. It is currently running inside the Windows VM and doing perfectly well.

Have a look at it:

mtasa://62.75.223.20:22003

What will you get?

> The option to have an OWN public IP, dedicated to just YOUR MTA Server. (Each MTA server will have an own IP). Add 1€ to the monthly server fee, as I will have to pay 1€ for each newly assigned IP.

> The possibilitly to remotely control (start/stop/restart) your server via a small webinterface

> FTP access to upload/download your serverfiles and configure them to your needs

> Access to a MySQL database

> Webspace to upload your website/statusscripts/whatever

> personal support from ME :wink:. So, whenever you got a problem/wish you can contact me. Either via PM, IM, Mail or even What'sApp if you would like to.

I won't restrict anything, you can use any modules and settings you want but before changing serverports you will have to contact me, since I will have to forward them in the server's firewall configuration.

Location is in Strasbourg, so you guys from Europe will have a smooth experience, US players will have to check it out.

I am going to ask 5 Euros for 32 Slots, 10 Euros for a 64 Slot server and 15 Euros for a 128 Slot server.

Please consider that, if you want to have an own IP for your server, the monthly fee will increasy by 1€! This means: 6€/32 Slots, 11€/64 Slots and 16€/128 Slots.

You won't get better performance for this price anywhere else. If you do, tell me and I will offer you the same price as they do.

If you are interested, contact me or just reply to this post.

If you got a question - do the same.

Shigawire

//EDIT:

Added the option for 32 Slots. Obviously that was missing..

Edited by Guest

Well, whatever you call shady. I am providing a testserver, I am almost three years longer a member of this forum than you.

Apart from that, look at other hosts. 128 Slots cost between 10€ and 20€ there, so what's the problem with 15?

I don't want to make profit from that, I just want to keep my own expenses lower. And be assured that a few MTA Servers won't cover the monthly server fee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm interested! Please add my skype account so we can talk better! Skype: ( It's a portuguese name doe cause i'm portuguese )

Skype is:

programado63

If u could add me in skype and sell me a 5 Euros Server for 32 slots i'll be much obliged...

Please do it as fast as you can! Thank you.