www.OG-Servers.net

Monthly prices for these servers are:

1.6 Euro for a 10-slot MTA server (regular price per slot = 0.13 Euro)

7.8 Euros for a 12-slot Minecraft server

Please note that the lowest slot count for a MTA:SA server is 20, so you can't order it normally via the order form. We can sell you such a small server with an increased price per slot though, as shown above. If you are interested in such an offer, please include an URL to this post in order comments in your order form, and we will adjust the slots and price for the MTA server.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our contact form:

http://www.og-servers.net/index.php?site=contact

Awesome support but the server is only in Germany,70% of my friends is from Argentina Mexico Peru etc. . . Can u add the host USA?

At this time we are only hosting from France and Germany.

We might expand onto the other side of the Atlantic in the future, but we are not planning any date yet.

If there would be sufficient demand upfront, we could go ahead and deploy a dedicated server there.

Awesome support but the server is only in Germany,70% of my friends is from Argentina Mexico Peru etc. . . Can u add the host USA?

At this time we are only hosting from France and Germany.

We might expand onto the other side of the Atlantic in the future, but we are not planning any date yet.

If there would be sufficient demand upfront, we could go ahead and deploy a dedicated server there.

Fine.

Other Question (maybe this is util for everyone)

How i can make the FTP sub Account for map manager?

The map manager have access only here : mtasa/mods/deathmatch/resources/[gamemodes]/[race]/[maps]

= only in [maps] have access.

For menage the maps :/

• 1 year later...

English:

I would like after the support of the hoster no interest shows the user to answer queries hereby reveal my own opinion.

I've already longer rented a server in this host. At first all went, but for some time the Hoster is no longer interested to answer the customer suggestions, not even a question of change in the private server is answered. Simply put, this hosting is a shit about customer friendliness.

I want each new customer hereby warn and hinweißen, this is no longer possible to later change to the game server, because the support does not answer more.

Last message of the hoster, but only a lie: Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

So who wants to change his server after 2 years, looking in vain.

For this reason, I will change the host, there is no sense in this Hoster to purchase something.

German (Orginal):

Nachdem der Support des Hosters keine Interesse zeigt die User Anfragen zu beantworten möchte ich hiermit meine eigene Meinung preisgeben.

Ich hab schon länger bei diesem Host einen Server gemietet. Anfangs ging alles, jedoch seit einiger Zeit interessiert sich der Hoster nichtmehr, die Kundenanregungen zu beantworten, nichtmal eine Frage der änderung des eigenes Servers wird beantwortet. Einfach gesagt, dieser Hoster gibt einen Scheiß auf Kundenfreundlichkeiten.

Ich möchte jeden Neukunden hiermit warnen und hinweißen, das eine nachträgliche Änderung des Gameservers nicht mehr möglich ist, da der Support nichtmehr antwortet.

Letzte Nachricht des Hosters, jedoch nur eine Lüge: Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

Wer also seinen Server nach 2 Jahren ändern möchte, sucht vergeblich.

Aus diesem Grund werde ich den Host wechseln, es hat keinen Sinn bei diesem Hoster etwas zu erwerben.

• 4 months later...

Long time no news, but we've been running at OG-Servers business as usual, offering you top quality hosting for lowest prices around.

We have added a new server to our infrastructure with the following configuration:

- 8 cores * 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon E5530

- 24 GB RAM

- 2 TB

- 100 Mbps connection

- Debian Linux 7.7

In case of any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us. Happy New Year to all the players!

just a question: do you have DDoS protection?

last time i had a server which you hosted(in 2012) you had none so i'm wondering if you got it now

I asked them on Jan 17, 2015:

something like that does not exist

our hosting provider does offer some DDOS protection which redirects the

traffic, but in the long run, DDOS is always harmful for everyone on the

server.

br,

og-team

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...