The Last Chance Dayz v0.8.3a

Syntrax#

7yb.jpg

Dear Survivors,

I'm here to present you one of the newest Dayz server out there.It started 3 days ago and growing quickly.We are using the Gamemode of Lawliet and waiting till the uncompiled version comes out.After that we will continue our development like the way we want it but for now we put our trust on Lawliet.Our Server Provides a high end Gaming Experience and our crew is player-friendly,they are always ready to help you with any problems you got during your time in our server.So now i will give a quick tour in my server,will show you all the things i got and what you can see in the next update of the server.

352hzww.png

Current TheLastChance Crew

With every server there comes an awesome team that makes the server complete.Our server only wants the best for the players so we choose the most friendly and helpfull players in the server to be part of our staff team.We want players to have fun in the server and help them whenever they need it.Our Crew will be there 24/7 to help you out with any problems you experience in the server.Here are the current Members of our Team that helps our server to be perfect.Our awesome team exist out of 5 People wich are Bastard# / Infinity / Polat / Boody / Everlast.Want to become part of our crew?Apply on our forums when the recruitment has been opened.

352hzww.png

Scripts/Mappings That our Server Got+

Our server is pretty new and doesn't contain much atm,but we already have one beautiful unique mapping of Bone County.We Edited it alot and it now looks way better then the standard Bone County.We are also working hard to edit whole SA and keep this mapping within our Community.We wil prevent that this mappings get leaked.Our scripts aren't fully completed yet and it is still under development.But we offer high quality scripts that doesn't Bug the game or causes majore lags.Our development Team are trying to create the unique replica of Dayz Standalone.Together we can do this

352hzww.png

Screenshots of our Server

Bone County Mapping

29pu9ft.png

2mrfchs.png

wumiwm.png

sy4l1y.png

Vehicle Mods

Coming Soon

352hzww.png

Our Server IP: 46.101.129.70:1236

Our Forums: http://www.safgrpg.tk