[SELL] RP | RPG Scripts and Resources

Revolt

MAJOR PRICE DROP!

Skype contact username: friedonibot

If you are interested in showcase of the mod in real-time, or buying it, add me on Skype.

Gang System:

Gang System allows you to create and join gangs. Gangs have member chat, in which members of the same gang can talk to each other. Members can have different permission levels (higher the level, more permissions in that gang). Players can put their money in the gang's shared bank account. Gangs can also have custom gang tags which are set automatically, and a custom color. Gangs can be displayed in the scoreboard, if you choose.

Price: 15.00 USD (flexible, price can be arranged)

GS1.png

GS2.png

GS3.png

GS4.png

GS5.png

GS6.png

Housing System:

Housing System allows you to create, sell and buy houses and other types of properties. Properties can have income (profit) in certain amount of time, or a loss. Owners can lock their property with or without key. Properties also can have names, which can be changed by their owner. Creation of houses is very easy, thanks to the ability to create predefined interiors.

Price: 13.50 USD (flexible, price can be arranged)

HS1.png

HS2.png

HS3.png

HS4.png

HS5.png

HS6.png

Bounty System:

Bounty System allows you to place a bounty on player you wish to be killed. Other players can see bounties, locate the player and kill him, earning money from the people who placed bounty on the victim. Players with special permissions can place bounties without paying. If the player on who the bounty was placed on leaves before someone kills him, the money will be returned to the people who placed the bounty on him. Players who already placed bounty can increase award with the same command.

Price: 1.50 USD (flexible, price can be arranged)

BS1.png

Additional Info

All of my scripts come with 'exports.txt' documentation, which contains all of the exported function/event names described in high detail. So, basically, if you wish to connect two scripts together, you can.

Other Scripts?

I also take requests. If you want some custom script made, I'll be glad to be hired to do it. Just add me on Skype and we can arrange a price.

These scripts were usually available on my website, but the sales system broke down and now I've decided to sell them manually. I no longer use the scriptmtasupport Skype account, so it cannot be bought there.

Skype contact username: friedonibot

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...