client script are hidden

orel56000

14 minutes ago, Overkillz said:

Instead of using fileDelete or adding cache="false" to meta.xml I recommend you to use Lua Compiler: https://luac.multitheftauto.com/

In my opinion its the best way to keep ur files secure. Yes, they can download the files, but they can't use them. I think this is the goal of it.

Regards.

Yea I know about that solution but I wanted to know that too.. and I think it is easier to just write cache="false" insted using luac.. And it is just scripts.. I dont care if it will redownload it everytime cause it will not be up to 3 seconds to download all the scripts.. don't u think?

6 hours ago, orel56000 said:

Yea I know about that solution but I wanted to know that too.. and I think it is easier to just write cache="false" insted using luac.. And it is just scripts.. I dont care if it will redownload it everytime cause it will not be up to 3 seconds to download all the scripts.. don't u think?

Depends on the amount of client files and the player's Internet speed :D

Scripts are relatively in very small sizes of just few kilobytes, and even if you had lots of resources with lots of scripts, it would probably never exceed 1 MB of download, and for normal users it never really exceeds 200 kb. If someone has a problem downloading this small amount of kilobytes, then they shouldn't even use the internet at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2