Looking for servers with some specifics

B Dawg

Requirements:

- Little to no grinding/unlocks: I don't want to have to unlock cars/weapons or anything of the sort to be competitive/I don't want newbies being at a stupid disadvantage for simply being new.  To hell with fake progression.

- Do not suggest Roleplay/Zombie or COD/BF wannabe servers

- If it's a race server, it shouldn't have any real life cars or custom maps to it (no stunt maps, no circuit tracks, unless they're GTA cities like Vice/Liberty City if MTA actually supports that kind of thing). I want normal city/countryside racing, that makes use of as many GTA cars possible and not just the popular ones, or it lets you select which car you want to use. Something like Need For Speed San Andreas but without the stupid grinding aspect attached to it would be perfect.

- If it's a deathmatch server, or something similar, it shouldn't have the OP Dual Sawnoffs/UZIs, etc... that basically means you can't use any other weapon, I hated those back on SAMP. If the server does have them, it should at least balance them.

- Any unique/out of the ordinary game modes would be nice.

13 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Besides for the extremely custom map (Huge custom modeled Jungle island) JSeries fits that description.

Gostown is fine. I did stumble upon JSeries in the ''Servers to play on'' section before and I liked the idea, but I thought it was dead (is it? I can't connect to the listed IP address).

14 hours ago, Uknown. said:

Answer: Make your own server.

Or I could just stick to GTA IV Multiplayer in case I don't find anything decent. Much more cost and time efficient :P

Edited by B Dawg

Three of the most unique servers I personally played:

Need For Speed: San Andreas - well I guess you already mentioned that you don't want that due to the grinding
San Andreas At War (SAAW) - I know you mentioned that you don't want BF / CoD wannabe servers and I personally don't see it as a BF / CoD wannabe server therefore if you didn't try it yet I strongly suggest you do it
Dystopia: The Incident - Is it still alive? Not sure, haven't heard from the owner in a while.