A Quick Question (To The Dev Team)

i reason i think gtat released its 'devshots' is so i can say it had the first multiplayer for sa out :roll: , i cant code a multiplayer and good luck to the team but imo i think they should of waited for a more stable and impressive release

we released it because we thought the community would like to know what we are doing, as far as it needing to be a more impressive release... .its not released yet., it was a dev movie

Kent

hehe, im talking about GTAT :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
It might also get more fans .. im playing gtat ffs .. it totally sucks, i know this, but its the best to play atm .. every mod is 'in development' .. it can take MONTHS untill we see anything from the actual mod itself ... a preview .. bugged versions .. would be quite nice, in my view.
I tryed out Mtat today because i was depirite ass hell, and it :o sucks Exclamation it crashes more then i was able to play...

I can't wait any longer for blue, please give us a beta version or something Crying or Very sad I don't care if it crashes even brings virussen in my pc, i just want to play it on-line...

Sorry if i'm annoying or something but i look every day on this site and when is see the progress bar at 70% it makes me feel sick Smile

You must understand how hard this is for a addict like myself Sad

The last movie kept me going for another week of patiently waiting, but i'm starting to download crap like Gtat now

ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN GTAT

you 2 need to understand that GTAT 0.1x are alpha versions; versions that are in an early state of development, so it could be buggy.

the team releases those versions, because they want to keep the community close to the development. the devshot versions are mainly used for testing, and for fun(in some cases).

Though the open-betatesting has made 0.1b much better than 0.1a.

(as far as i know) the mta team betatests their work within the team first, and maybe(i use that word, since i'm not sure, so correct me if i'm wrong) later on, they will scedule the so called "behind closed doors" betatests, like they did with the versions build onto the old core.

both strategies have their pro's and cons. if you don't like GTAT's, just ignore the mod then, or (if you do like stable versions) wait for a stable release.

otherwise just wait for MTA San Andreas, but stop demanding. both teams work in their spare-time, and they owe you nothing.

i'm getting sick of those Multiplayer mod A VS Multiplayer mod B talk, Multiplayer mod A>Multiplayer mod and Multiplayer mod A owns you all! should be stopped in my opinion.

like Jigga said somewhere:

So plz u dont talk bout things u know shit about

or even better, don't talk shit at all :)

Hhaha, i remember when mta didnt have any walk animations and you couldnt really do anything but it didnt suck, gtat is doing amazing work with just a couple of people give them a break.

Anyway, im hoping for the best and Im sure mta or gtat will grow into some great mods, all we have to do is wait. ... ... .... ... the only problem is that i was waiting for gta vc mta for so long that i finally switched to gta:sa... so its like im waiting all over again... bah time to install gta vc again.

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Hi im like kinda new 2 the pawning world of MTA and have also only just heard that they are planning 2 releash MTA:San Andreas and wish 2 know as much as MTA is good has the development team eva considered putting missions within the game. I mean imagine how cool it would be if you could kill whoeva you want when ever you want while playing a mission with your m8. The only thing i can see holding the development team back is the amount of laaaaaaaaaaag one would recieve from having so many actions and people on the game.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'd love to do some of the testing. Just playing the demo of burnout revenge that came on the new OXM I found a glitch and I re-did it like 5 times to prove that it wasn't just a glitch that happened once.

So maybe right before release I think it be cool if we could sign up for a little privite before it comes out beta test. Like we would have to login with our fourm names info a little stats server thingy and if our fourm wasn't allowed we couldn't login. So people who were autherized or was doing stuff and not acually testing it could have there ability taken away.

Kinda like a "why do you feal like you could beta. What would you do. Tell us what you did to cause this to happen. Can you repeat it. Have you ever tested a game before. Are you good at find gltiches. Would you acually try ao find glitches or just play around with it and say "Oh i didn't find anything cause you didn't try"...

Ect..

You can set-up a BETA testing team, we al know there are bugs and stability program's but that's the responsability of the users. I know the problems with questions etc. But you can forbid questions being asked about the MTA:SA build.

And I have to agree with many posters about GTAT, It is also in a building status and not finished so basicly it sucks. I have no real expectations of blue because what you told us. In my case it can only get better :).

I think you would make a few people happy by givin' out a alpha or beta version. Maybe only for the persons who posted here.

Well it's just a suggestion, I hope you consider it and I wish you luck with building MTA!

Jeroen

And I have to agree with many posters about GTAT, It is also in a building status and not finished so basicly it sucks. I have no real expectations of blue because what you told us. In my case it can only get better Smile.

I think you would make a few people happy by givin' out a alpha or beta version. Maybe only for the persons who posted here.

jeroentje you just answered your own question :roll: you say you don't like it when a mod is in an early state of development and not finished; but if the mta team releases MTA SA now, you'll get the same problem :?

LOL it's not Jeroentje :twisted:

jeroentje you just answered your own question you say you don't like it when a mod is in an early state of development and not finished; but if the mta team releases MTA SA now, you'll get the same problem

Nope, I never said I don't like a mod when it is in early state of dev. I don't like GTAT. I still want to play the mod, if it's in beta stage or not.

And if I don't like it, than I will wait for the next version.

Jeroen

Nope, I never said I don't like a mod when it is in early state of dev. I don't like GTAT. I still want to play the mod, if it's in beta stage or not.

well actually you did, look:

And I have to agree with many posters about GTAT, It is also in a building status and not finished so basicly it

you gave a reason why you didn't like GTAT. and i answered your suggestion with the fact that MTA SA will be like that if they release it too quickly.

if you meant something different then you picked the wrong words jeroentje :wink: