Bug

beta?! more like pre alpha!! damm this is bad!! the older vers were better! they shouldn't released it that time! man i tried to connect maybe 30 severs and with none of them i had a descent game!

beta?! more like pre alpha!! damm this is bad!! the older vers were better! they shouldn't released it that time! man i tried to connect maybe 30 severs and with none of them i had a descent game!

The game play is more smooth with this version; the only thing I wish they kept where the cars and peds :) It wasn’t lagging that badly in the old version.

Two thumbs up for 0.3b!

i have to agree, if its that much of a beta then don't realese it at all, delay it for another year but make it a decent beta, alpha, what ever u wanna call it i think that only 50% of the people can even see other players sad.gif

MY GOD!

Pathetic.

Simply.

Pathetic.

THE ONLY REASON MTA WAS RUSHED, was because everyone was all "where's MTA!? I want MTA! Give me MTA!"

And now, some of the same people say that the MTA team should have taken more time!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

MY GOD!

Pathetic.

Simply.

Pathetic.

THE ONLY REASON MTA WAS RUSHED, was because everyone was all "where's MTA!? I want MTA! Give me MTA!"

And now, some of the same people say that the MTA team should have taken more time!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

you're right, I was gonna coment that :evil:

if it has so many bugs it's because some people started bitching and asking for the release date!!!

then now you have 0.3b released....

why you bitch now???? :evil:

STOP FREAKING SPAMMING ON MY GOD DAMNED THREAD!!

I need HELP. If your gonna spam like that or go off topic take it to a damned PM, I am having a very rough day and you off topic-ers aren't HELPING AT ALL.

Look people, we will continue to work on this, so don't worry. We just released 0.3 a couple of days after we got the mechanical code functional. I really rushed to create some better looking environment then the one we used in our initial 0.3 tests. Actors on the roof, yes, better then having them in the middle of the road, right? They will get a better location, and no one will ever find them again in next releases. I realised people would think this as being odd, but I never figured they would see it as a bug... IT IS NOT A BUG.

It wouldn't really matter if 0.4 got rushed to a release as well, as long as it has significant improvements, and then we'd start working on 0.5. I think the biggest problem is, that people were expecting too much from 0.3. Oh well, just consider yourself as a betatester, because that's what you are when you play MTA0.3. Have Fun, and try not to flood the forum with known issues. This mod is still in development, so please take that into consideration when you play. All suggestions are welcome, but like i said before, look around if it has been posted before. If you are unsure or just lazy, then don't bother. Other people will do it for you, and us developers already have a very large list of to-do's.

Hehehe, you will not find them unless you decompile the main.scm and look up the coordinates, and even then, they will be at a completely inaccesible location. So if you would find them, I could like, be generous and give you an Apache (Hunter) to fly in, which would be indestructible, and would have a 3rd weapon: Cluster Nukes. How's that?

All of those people on the roof are the people who you become!!!!!

when you join a server, you become one of those people on the roof.

you are then teleported to the roof where you choose your team.

Those aren't players on the roof at all.

I wrote a fancy-schmancy FAQ that might just help: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?t=1157

thats strange because no matter what I end up starting as tommy verrcetti