Soapbosnia

How to change sniper scope

Hey guys,i think its not possible,but is there any way to replace the sniper scope without replacing the whole gun?

Yes, by editing txd file of sniper weapon. The weapon model will remain the same, but scope will be changed

• Thanks 1

I assume drawing the image while the person in aiming sniper through isPedAiming (useful function), and then adding a picture which has the same diameter circle should do. You could add some frames in it to make it look more better

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anubhav said:

I assume drawing the image while the person in aiming sniper through isPedAiming (useful function), and then adding a picture which has the same diameter circle should do. You could add some frames in it to make it look more better

That is just an unnecessary, more complex way of achieving this, i don't see what's the point?

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2017 at 21:47, Cytokine said:

That is just an unnecessary, more complex way of achieving this, i don't see what's the point?

It isn't complex actually...?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anubhav said:

It isn't complex actually...?

If you'd have read my post correctly, you'd see that i said more complex, which indicates that your way is unnecessary more complex while this can be done on a much easier way; by editing txd file texture image

• Thanks 1