[HELP] NEED HELP pls

iFrank4927

Hello guys, i have a error and i dont know how to solve this, hope that u can help me :(

944 attempt to perform arithmetic on a boleaan value

if getPlayerCurrentSlots() + getItemSlots(itemName) <= getPlayerMaxAviableSlots() then
            local col = getElementData(getLocalPlayer(), "currentCol")
            if #getElementsWithinColShape(col, "player") > 1 or getNetworkStats().packetlossLastSecond > 1 then
                return 
            end

OK, first of all, you misspelled "getPlayerMaxAviableSlots()". Should be "getPlayerMaxAvailableSlots()" :P

Try this:

if itemName and (getPlayerCurrentSlots() + getItemSlots(itemName) <= getPlayerMaxAviableSlots()) then
            local col = getElementData(getLocalPlayer(), "currentCol")
            if #getElementsWithinColShape(col, "player") > 1 or getNetworkStats().packetlossLastSecond > 1 then
                return 
            end
end

• Moderators
if col and #getElementsWithinColShape(col, "player") > 1 or getNetworkStats().packetlossLastSecond > 1 then

You cannot get the elements within a colshape, if the colshape doesn't exist. So you have to check if it exist, before doing the rest.

if col and #getElementsWithinColShape(col, "player") > 1 or getNetworkStats().packetlossLastSecond > 1 then

2 hours ago, IIYAMA said:

You cannot get the elements within a colshape, if the colshape doesn't exist. So you have to check if it exist, before doing the rest.

He gave another line as the error to me xD

• Haha 1