[LF] Talented Developers & Staff for Roleplay Horizon [Non-Paid]

Vodaus

j94wl2w.png

We are currently seeking talented developers in the following areas:

• Scripting (LUA)
  • Web Development (PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.)
  • Graphic Design (Photoshop)
  • Mapping
  • 3D-Modeling (Objects)
  • Video Production

This project was initiated by two avid roleplayers, striving to achieve a fun, professional, and immersive environment. Our key ambition is to innovate roleplay itself, providing a unique experience to every player. We value our community above all else, without the community there is no server. In regards to ownership, there is none. Sjonkovic and I are leading the server, indeed. Although, we seek no "hierarchy" and everyone is where there are to help this community flourish. Our staff team as a whole treats themselves like any other player when performing their duties and they have only the community in consideration. On behalf of Roleplay Horizon, I invite you to take part in our community.

In regards to myself, I am currently overseeing the development of the server. Although, with our vision in mind we require a broader range of people to contribute to this unique community. Sjonkovic and I both share a burning passion to bring an immersive, realistic, professional, and enjoyable roleplay experience to the MTA community and we seek people whom share the same drive to innovate. We strive to take MTA Roleplay to a new level, with realism in mind. Features such as: Receiving a depositable check rather than a automatic payslip, realistic necessities (health, hunger, thirst and stamina), vast range of medical conditions (addiction, sickness, realistic injuries, disease, etc.), cooking and food spoilage, and more to be considered.

Some of our Current Progress

Mapping

Gr1W34w.jpg

9WIbuVt.jpg

DxOY2GP.jpg

K8gI4ZK.jpg

1h58jkX.jpg

NiSYKpY.jpg

woYzN5W.jpg

X7BqZXY.jpg\

TLDpclm.jpg

65WHSTI.jpg