What i think san should have

heya people :lol:

personally i think san should have stats like the better you are the more levels or xp you will go up that would be good fun it would make more people play it, because they would wont to go up all the levels they can...

this feature is not only rpg related, it could appear in standard DM, just the long u play the most xp u get (liek 1 hour = 60 xp). The xp would be added to the action u were doing (ex. u were driving for 20 minutes and shooting for 40 so it would be +20 to drivin skill and +40 to shooting) :wink:

this feature is not only rpg related, it could appear in standard DM, just the long u play the most xp u get (liek 1 hour = 60 xp). The xp would be added to the action u were doing (ex. u were driving for 20 minutes and shooting for 40 so it would be +20 to drivin skill and +40 to shooting) :wink:

you made it sound like a good idea.. damn you! :P

HMM I prefer to train the skills rather than being granted those. So using one gun a lot would give you something in place of your hard work, a higher skill. Otherwise peeps maybe hide somewhere and go AFK and come back later with good skills. and besides that I like to train It gives a personal tint. so Train all would take too long so players have to make choices, choose driving or shooting. And that's how I like it.

To love some skills and don't use others is allso a part of the unique you.

actually if some1 would go afk he wouldnt get the xp coz he wouldnt do nth. And yes, the system could be more advance and give xp to the weapon u were using where shooting, it could also count that u hit the target or not and give xp only for shoots that hit.

• 3 weeks later...