Active GTA3:MTA members

Guest ocdinater04

LC is better coz it has Banshee-Viper 8) .. btw.. GTA:LC bugs + MP bugs = buuuuugs ??

Just had to bump this, but anyway there aren't so much bugs, its still perfect! LC is way better than a GTA 3 online. I love the skimmers sea sparrows, cars and how blunted the col creator made many things solid like the stadium, which is easy to get to!

GTA 3 has died, and I don't see a blue version for that. LC has so much more, and we can still customize whatever we want such as the spawns, the cars, the skins, and what weapons spawn. I'll stick with LC-MP for now.

I completly agree

GTA:LC in multiplayer is the future of the Liberty City map. You get everything you get in GTA3 without as many bugs and support is almost identical as the VC version.

I know MTA is focused on getting the Blue:SA project going but I sure hope they don't leave a project to get VC and LC in blue using the GTA:LC modification too far behind it.

I had the opportunity to try the other multiplayer for GTA:LC and it blows the VC map out of the water in multiplayer when they are equally synced and playable side by side.

Yh, so what we (people, clans playing GTA3:MTA) gonna do when MTA:SA will be released... (or SA-MP :P). I'm bored of waiting for LC-MP.

Just wait for LC-MP, its worth the wait and is a lot more fun. Its coming very soon, and since there won't be a blue for GTA 3, don't count on playing a synced version on MTA for a while.

I hope so man, that VC graphics engine pwns :lol: fo' sho'. Now I need to decide what my team should play... In a few days, when LC-MP will be released, GTA3:MTA servers will be emty...

They are almost empty. It will just be obsolete since there is something more synced and better to play. It has really gotten boring once everyone you knew stopped playing. we are all waiting for something better, and LC-MP is it. MTA SA is the priority right now, so I won't see a more synced GTA 3 in MTA for a while.

Yh, so what we (people, clans playing GTA3:MTA) gonna do when MTA:SA will be released... (or SA-MP :P). I'm bored of waiting for LC-MP.

Just wait for LC-MP, its worth the wait and is a lot more fun. Its coming very soon, and since there won't be a blue for GTA 3, don't count on playing a synced version on MTA for a while.

What makes you such an expert?

What makes you such an expert?

MTA SA is the priority right now, and we'll have to wait for that first. I have hope for an MTA:LC though, but we'll have to wait for that. They made GTA 3 SSV pretty good, so they can make a good MTA:LC, we just have to wait. It would be a good improvement because of the new engine. GTA 3 is the best, but is outdated because of its engine.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, there are 8 people playing right now. All on SSV.

Normally I don't see more than 20 people on during the day, or night. People are always playing though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it got released today so it took a while.

• 2 weeks later...