[LF] Members for Staff Team [Non Paid]

Hello MTA Community!

I'm Gabriel also known as Simple01. I'm a teenage programmer that enjoys programming stuff just if that stuff worth's the effort because I don't like to program at high level without getting any benefit this being said I'm not a bad person which is only interested in money I also offer help when I see someone is trying really hard to do something and he/she can't accomplish it ( got tired of getting my skype messaged up with OWL mounts request ), I've got great communication skills which allows me to understand easily the thing is being requested but I also keep my customers updated of how the development progresses. About my experience in programming I've got 4 years programming and scripting in Lua, and a short way experience with C/C++ and C# having the knowledge of their basics.

My introduction being said, as the title says I'm looking for players with knownledge in roleplay who are capable and interested to take part of the staff team of the server I'm developing. In order to take part of the staff team the applicant must at least pass these two requirements:

1. Speak fluent English.
  2. Be serious.

If you think you pass those requirements then contact me via PM or by letting an answer with the style below:

Staff Team Application

NAME: Insert here your name.

CONTACT METHODS.

• Insert here contact method: Insert here contact method address.
  • Insert here contact method: Insert here contact method address.

BRIEF SELF DESCRIPTION [ 50 Words Minimum ] [ 100 Words Maximum ].

• Insert here your brief self description.

NAME: Jake-

CONTACT METHODS.

• facebook:(Inbox if necessary)

BRIEF SELF DESCRIPTION [ 50 Words Minimum ] [ 100 Words Maximum ]

I've 4 years of being a staff in various servers,Few months ago i started my own server but was lacking scripts so i had to shut it down.I'm a mapper,made several maps for race,TDM and base map. For now I'm not very busy so ping me if u need me as an administrator.

Edited by Jake-
5 hours ago, Jake- said:

NAME: Jake-

CONTACT METHODS.

• facebook:(Inbox if necessary)

I've 4 years of being a staff in various servers,Few months ago i started my own server but was lacking scripts so i had to shut it down.I'm a mapper,made several maps for race,TDM and base map. For now I'm not very busy so ping me if u need me as an administrator.

Contacted via PM.

NAME: Dimosthenis

CONTACT METHODS.

• skype (inbox if necessary)

• I used be in many server staff most of time of the server was empty and none want to develop or make it better so i was left i am script and make some scripts for fun and help and develop my skill as it good and have a nice time find what it need for that think conact me in pm if you want me

Name: msyyn

Contact methods: Inbox, ask other methods via PM

Brief self description:

I have been playing MTA since 2012, actively late 2012 till late 2016. During that time, I have been a developer/scripter on 3 RPG servers, and as HQ member of staff in one of those. All servers were moderately populate (80-150 server daily active).

One of the servers was my friend's project, which I fully developed. The server was shut down by the owner as he got busy with his life. In real-life, I work as Software engineer, UI/UX designer and Art director so I have adapted skills that could be useful for your project. That being said any role in staff team will do as I am just getting back to MTA from 9 months break.

As a staff member, I love to help players and spend time with the community to get used to them. Holding large-scale events is also one of my passions, which I have gotten good feedback from. I have experience from scripting new events and then hosting those in-game, which make great experience for the players.

If you are interested to chat more, PM me and let's get in touch! :)

PS. didn't count the words, so not sure if I hit the minimum/maximum limit.

Best regards,

msyyn

Edited by msyyn
4 hours ago, msyyn said:

Name: msyyn

Contact methods: Inbox, ask other methods via PM

Brief self description:

I have been playing MTA since 2012, actively late 2012 till late 2016. During that time, I have been a developer/scripter on 3 RPG servers, and as HQ member of staff in one of those. All servers were moderately populate (80-150 server daily active).

One of the servers was my friend's project, which I fully developed. The server was shut down by the owner as he got busy with his life. In real-life, I work as Software engineer, UI/UX designer and Art director so I have adapted skills that could be useful for your project. That being said any role in staff team will do as I am just getting back to MTA from 9 months break.

As a staff member, I love to help players and spend time with the community to get used to them. Holding large-scale events is also one of my passions, which I have gotten good feedback from. I have experience from scripting new events and then hosting those in-game, which make great experience for the players.

If you are interested to chat more, PM me and let's get in touch! :)

PS. didn't count the words, so not sure if I hit the minimum/maximum limit.

Best regards,

msyyn

I haven't thought I would say this sometime, but I'd be really excited to have you as a staff member!

NAME: Abdo

CONTACT METHODS.

• Insert here contact method: facebook.twitter.discord and skype

• I'm playing MTA from 2015
    I have tried many g servers almost
    I have very great experience in the game
    The best thing and the most loved thing in the game is stealing other players, escape and then stealing banks and then the job of pilot
    Before all this I love helping other players very much
    The way to answer their questions or give them money from my own private private players
  • thanks

Edited by MOGA672002

NAME: Ali

CONTACT METHODS: Contact me VIA pm.

well , I am Ali I am 16 years old I love playing Video Games and I love playing football , basketball I spend most of my time on MTA I have got a huge leading experience in leading servers. I live in a medium house I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I am interested for being a staff member because I am sure I can help so much .. I can give most of time to the server .. being a staff member isn't that easy this chance should go to the one who deserve it . I am sure I deserve it because I trust my self . I trust that I can do many things . my words have done I hope you check my application well .

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 14:08, MOGA672002 said:

NAME: Abdo

CONTACT METHODS.

• Insert here contact method: facebook.twitter.discord and skype

• I'm playing MTA from 2015
    I have tried many g servers almost
    I have very great experience in the game
    The best thing and the most loved thing in the game is stealing other players, escape and then stealing banks and then the job of pilot
    Before all this I love helping other players very much
    The way to answer their questions or give them money from my own private private players
  • thanks

The server is a serious roleplay not a RPG, so take declined as the answer for your app. Good luck next time!

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 21:56, Alii said:

NAME: Ali

CONTACT METHODS: Contact me VIA pm.

well , I am Ali I am 16 years old I love playing Video Games and I love playing football , basketball I spend most of my time on MTA I have got a huge leading experience in leading servers. I live in a medium house I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I am interested for being a staff member because I am sure I can help so much .. I can give most of time to the server .. being a staff member isn't that easy this chance should go to the one who deserve it . I am sure I deserve it because I trust my self . I trust that I can do many things . my words have done I hope you check my application well .

Your application has been checked and you don't have the skills our community is looking for. Maybe next time, don't give up!

• 4 months later...

NAME: Ahmed

CONTACT METHODS.

• Insert here contact method: facebook.

BRIEF SELF DESCRIPTION [ 50 Words Minimum ] [ 100 Words Maximum ].Well my name is Ahmed ,iam from Egypt,i have 14years old ,i have 3 brother called Mohammed  and 18years old , second brother called Youssef and 21years old ,third brother called Mostafa 30 years old , my favourit sporting football , i like  eat pasta and okra , everyday i have shcool except fridat . my school starting at 7 o clock ,if finish my homework my mather will let me 1hour to play with my frinds , i like play in computer games ,i am playing MTA,Crossfire , i start crossfire snice 1 year. 

6 hours ago, #Ramos said:

NAME: Ahmed

CONTACT METHODS.

• Insert here contact method: facebook.

BRIEF SELF DESCRIPTION [ 50 Words Minimum ] [ 100 Words Maximum ].Well my name is Ahmed ,iam from Egypt,i have 14years old ,i have 3 brother called Mohammed  and 18years old , second brother called Youssef and 21years old ,third brother called Mostafa 30 years old , my favourit sporting football , i like  eat pasta and okra , everyday i have shcool except fridat . my school starting at 7 o clock ,if finish my homework my mather will let me 1hour to play with my frinds , i like play in computer games ,i am playing MTA,Crossfire , i start crossfire snice 1 year. 

Your application has checked and you doun't have the skills we are looking for. Maybe next time, don't give up!