Scripts protection

Storm-Hanma

Well the current ways to protect scripts are compiling and by using some function like deleteFile () and sometricks using functions and i dont think so that any one can bypass those stuffs he should be expert to do and even if he is he wont waste his time on such things .

Anyway even if they stole the client side if the script already got a server side it will be fine just make Sure that the VPS or whatever you use to store your works is safe and that's it

mines vps is protected one only idont think vps will effect with scripts i seen some post on mta forum some suggesting to give code of cache =false dont know it works or not but i complied my scripts with luacompiler even iam in doubt of cache files thank you for your suggesting !but iam not so pro too !!

On 9/7/2017 at 17:08, ForLaXPy said:

Well the current ways to protect scripts are compiling and by using some function like deleteFile () and sometricks using functions and i dont think so that any one can bypass those stuffs he should be expert to do and even if he is he wont waste his time on such things .

Anyway even if they stole the client side if the script already got a server side it will be fine just make Sure that the VPS or whatever you use to store your works is safe and that's it

Client side files are downloaded to the clients' computer anyway, it just gets deleted AFTER executing, so by getting everything sent on the network we get the file with no trouble. it's fileDelete() tho