Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I founded EUNA and BESIDES

Its RAN BY THE EUNA BOARD

EUNA Board

President: =NSA=Sn[A]kE (Hieu)

Vice-President: [DNA]JunX

Board Member: =bTk=SmartiE

Board Member: =bTK=Sweet

Board Member: [DNA]Crack

EUNA is Being Delayed for the current being as you riots are spamming this forum topic and it's gone "out of control". EUNA will be resumed when The Board says so

FOR NOW MIRROR - KEEP YOUR GOB SHUT!!! I CREATED EUNA AND I'VE CHOSEN MY ADVISORS (THE BOARD) WHO WILL HELP ME WITH THE COMPETITION SO STFU AND GO GET A FUCKING LIFE!!! And to the patient ones...thank you for waiting

alright.

ADDON:

[FMJ]MACK has joined the EUNA Board.

We have another space for another EUNA Board member, Preferebly from Scandanavia as a representative for the countries such as Denmark, Sweden and Finnish.

EUNA Board Representatives

British Isles - =bTk=SmartiE, [DNA]JunX, =NSA=Sn[A]kE (All UK)

Western and Central Europe - [FMJ]MACK (PL), [XII]RazoR (NL)

Eastern Europe - [DNA]Crack (EE)

N. America - =bTk=Sweet (USA)

Edited by Guest

I think, it will be good when this rule : Base must be reachable by foot (you may have as many on roof as long as you have 1 on ground)

will be updated.

Some clans choose the base reachable by foot, but in the reality attacking clan must jump

to get to the base, and before the attacking clan arrives the base, nobody will allive ( > (barracks, etc).

I not wants to lern anybody, this is just my proposal.

Meseems it should be something like this :

Base must be reachable by foot (BY : NOT JUMPING,NOT DETACHING FEET,NOT USING VEHICLES) (you may have as many on roof as long as you have 1 on ground)

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

What u think about this ??

yeah maybe...

Announcement:

SmartiE has left the EUNA Board

[XII]RazoR has joined the EUNA Board

We're now back to 2 members. If you wish to join the EUNA board add me to your MSN. We're currently looking for replacement for SmartiE that is a clan leader preferebly not from [DNA], =bTk=, [FMJ], [XII] or =NSA= as they already have members in the Board.

I think, it will be good when this rule : Base must be reachable by foot (you may have as many on roof as long as you have 1 on ground)

will be updated.

Some clans choose the base reachable by foot, but in the reality attacking clan must jump

to get to the base, and before the attacking clan arrives the base, nobody will allive ( > (barracks, etc).

I not wants to lern anybody, this is just my proposal.

Meseems it should be something like this :

Base must be reachable by foot (BY : NOT JUMPING,NOT DETACHING FEET,NOT USING VEHICLES) (you may have as many on roof as long as you have 1 on ground)

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

What u think about this ??

yes, nice idea.

For example: barracks... many clans defense this base and tell that is reachable by foot, I dont think so... if u want get to base by foot, u have to jump, but is not normally jump, u have to middling trouble to do it (dont mention that enemys shot to u = impossible...)

That rule was actually ' without a heli ' at first to most clans, which became ' without a vehicle / on-foot ', and now you wanna say without jumping? :lol:

...c'mon, you'll be ruling out sprinting next. (there'll be no bases left to chose)

Well thats the whole point in defending, u shoot at the attacking team so they cant get into the base...

If u have a problem with getting in by foot maybe u should try and land there with helis