Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hieu PSY4 never cheat ! The only french team who was cheating (prouved) is the DT and they don't was real cheaters, it was apparently for move faster.

You know if you don't want PSY4 team, it's not a problem, we are clean and we know that. But you know when you are strong, other teams and players are jalous so choose and do the good choice for the competition and for the spectacle.

MiaoU,

PSY4 member.

So the team is PSY4 -> PsyKaTra (url : http://psykatra.mtacity.com )

P.S : sorry for my bad english ;)

Anti Pickup Script V1

Made by Dopey

Tested By Me :) .. & yes it does work, you get killed when u enter a police car, with a message "Pickups Not Allowed "

Download : Click Here

so this should solve the pickup rule..

Terrible, just terrible...

on *:SIGNAL:mta.enter: if ($mta.vehicle($1,$2).name == Police) { !.timer 5 0 mta.slap $1 $2 | !.timer 1 1 mta.say $1 Pickups Not Allowed $mta.name($1,$2) }

Hieu I think u should draw clans/groups because ABCD ABCD ABCD etc... its strange for me because In good way clans can choose own group - its stupid for me, I think u should write scripts which will draw groups, and when will be 16 clans in, u should draw by this scripts gruops and rest ppl can watch this drawing on IRC (like EUNA finals).

Shotgun should be allowed, it doesnt take much time to pick it up from cherrys, and it doesnt overpower any class coz every class can pick it up, kthxbye

agree

VCC should be allow.

...Why don't you just accept the rules or don't play?

Hieu, it seems alot of people won't like it whichever rules you chose, so either let the fighting clans agree on a set of rules for each match (which is a great idea :P), or just chose it yourself. We'd play with any rules, it's all fun :D

Man, i can't believe there is such a massive argument over a silly rule really :lol: Ive seen a few clans say that if the cop shotty rule is in then they wont play, but none that have said they wont play unless it is in ;)

I personaly believe that the shotty pickup is un-needed and if you want it then go cop :roll:

note: i wasnt really going to post but i wanted to show off my new sig 8):lol: made by Mr DomSpy

i like the sg pickup rule as it gives more flexibility to the various classes. actually i invented this rule some time ago... 8)

some of us remember the massive gangwars back in .3, with full pickups allowed n stuff. they were hell of a fun but the preparations always took much more time than the playing itself. so i thought that coming with "fast pickups" would be nice. the point of it was letting the sailors and vccs pick the shotgun and cops n robbers the ruger thus allowing those classes to have both close and long range guns.

but then again ppl abuse it by going all around vice city and picking all shotguns and rugers available, as in my intention was that u could only pick ONE of those weaps so we dont waste too much time for pickups, as "time is of the essence" and im a very impatient person :P no need to mention the mp5 and uzi as those arent crucial weapons and everything that is on the ground is easily and quickly accesible, so feel free to grab em. however nade pickups would be disallowed

hate it or love it i think it gives a lot more possibilities and fun to the game, where u no longer have to play army men picking classes each with their limitations. mta is all about freedom and thats what i love it for.

i dont know what is all about last EUNA was with SG pickup and it was good so why change good rule ?

Well, VCES left the league after their first match because of that rule ie

omg but why ? They cant adapt to rules ?? ehh In my opinion each clans should adapt to each rules, I think that Police Shoty pickup is the best way as a matter of fact pickups, because P.Shoty + some good spawn (VCC or Sailor) = the best show skill of player (because he can fight all kinds of weapons) and this very good, If u want play no pickups at all so cmon u dont have to pickup shotgun ^^.

i dont know what is all about last EUNA was with SG pickup and it was good so why change good rule ?

Well, VCES left the league after their first match because of that rule ie

omg but why ? They cant adapt to rules ?? ehh In my opinion each clans should adapt to each rules, I think that Police Shoty pickup is the best way as a matter of fact pickups, because P.Shoty + some good spawn (VCC or Sailor) = the best show skill of player (because he can fight all kinds of weapons) and this very good, If u want play no pickups at all so cmon u dont have to pickup shotgun ^^.

If u realy wanna see the skills of a player, imo u see that if he controls every skin... Ofcourse u can fight with all the weapons, but this takes away the strategy ( or how the f*ck u spell it)

Just my oppinion, time will show ;)