Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To randomize the game

Randomize what exactly.

3rounds, Attack/Defend/TDM.

Usual Base Rules.

save time

10 min prep time ?

We played you just a few nights ago, WITH pick ups.

Didn't take long did it ;)

10 min prep time is what it takes to do pick ups!

Playing a round is what takes up the time (i presume you will be doing this).

put an emphasis on the players skills

Sure, great idea, let's restrict the weapons people can use, and force them into playing a set character so they can have a decent weapon.

I still cling to the idea that skill across all types of weapons is beneficial.

3 cheers for robber sailor wars....

Still, were not in it, so good luck to you.

Rules are lacking though.

HAVE FUN. :P

What you don't seem to understand is that a 1 or 2 year old clan is obviously going to be faster at preparing in a match with or without pickups, but the rest aren't, some rounds take long enough for both clans to get ready, adding all pickups makes it 10x worse.

I'm sure with no pickups we'll see alot more colours on the map, maybe even some good old mex's again.

- Base must be reachable by foot, you may have a maximum of 40% of players on a roof (or non reachable area).

How u manage to work out 40%?

What if thers 2 Player left, how u gona get 40% in non reachable area?

50% Sound better.

If a team consists of 6 players than they can have max of 2 players on the roof or non-reachable area. If theres 2 players left than 1 can stay on the roof and 1 must be reachable.

If there are two players left, then neither can be on the roof. If one was on the roof, that would make 50% of players out of reach, exceeding the 40% limit.

lol i dont check in for half a day and you guys come up with all this weird stuff.. :lol: i'm speechless :lol::lol: this is ridiculous, i guess pcp will leave the fun for all j00 teenagers out there, have fun in your playground hieu..

your turning mta into some shitty counter strike hybrid and your loosing what makes mta so special: LACK OF RULES, the freedom to do what u want. i wonder wchich clans will agree to play under those stupid rules.

LOL seriously, GOOD THINKING EUNA BOARD. i think you should enforce another rule:

all players must be 16 or under

have a good day :lol:

i wonder wchich clans will agree to play under those stupid rules.

I wonder which clans will refuse to play over some stupid rules.

It's like a kid taking his ball home because the other kids are playing one touch, one bounce instead of catch. Grow up.

if it's his ball he can do whatever he want to do with it.... yea... maybe we should grow up, join euna and play under that nazi rulez, eunajugend that is, hail hieu :roll:

OK Let's Start a fresh Clan Sheet.

Group A:

[FMJ] - UK (Confirmed: MACK)

=NSA= - UK (Confirmed: Hieu)

E303? - UK (Not Fully Confirmed by: Sayle)

[AOD] - POL, USA (Confirmed: Max)

Group B:

[DNA] - UK (Confirmed: Crack)

{FsK} - FRA (Confirmed: Laloutre)

[uVA] - UK (Confirmed: Jax/ZzZ)

- HUN (Confirmed: Yoda)

Group C:

=bTk= - UK (Confirmed: SmartiE or Silent (Cant remember)

(TLR) - UK (Confirmed: TLR Leaders)

(RP)* - PL (Confirmed: Cube)

Group D:

[XII] - NED (Confirmed: RazoR)

~TsK~ - DEN, UK (Confirmed: CeoZ)

{KoQ} - EST (Confirmed: Zokz)

Registered Clans: 11

Spaces Available: 4

START DATE: Monday 1st August 2005

Edited by Guest
good luck on yours sailor vs vcc matches :roll:

erm...that is the exact thing these rules are trying to stop :? have you even read them are are you just wanting to bitch about them.

With pickups or the shotty rule then that is what it would be as they have the only advantage, regen health and 100 armor...

and @ronseal: cmon we all know that vces would find some excuse to back out anyway even if we had all pickups. All pickups would lead to everyone being crusader and they just take too long to kill imo and is neither realistic nor fun for me, but whatever, we play with any rules 8)

erm... u think any1 gonna pick other skins.... u want skin fight... others want weapon fights... one way or another ppl will still pickup only sailor and vcc. so why disallow pickups :?: gay rule, thats all

god stop arguing.

Cop Shotgun Pickup shortens down the cop numbers and All pickups take for ages.

there will be no cops, ull c, and ground pickups take me 5 minutes... if u had n00b teams in your tournament u could think it will take 'ages' but it's a tournament of the best (?) teams so why treat em liek n00bs??

/me stops arguing