Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[uVA] vs =NSA=

Tuesday 23rd August

20:00 GMT

5vs5

NEED REF

==============

FMJ will play either bTk or XII, NSA or UVA will play either KoQ or RP.

This will be odd, If XII, NSA and RP play again. It will be a re-meeting of last seasons. (RP*) vs =CFM=/=NSA= in Group Stages and FMJ vs XII in Finals :?

However it will be interesting.

Sorry this is just too funny to stay out of..

You guys obviously dont know how MTA works do you? If you recieve 80 damage from a long distance then you must have the modded files. Just because someone mods their stubby to give more damage than normal doesnt mean they can inflict more damage on other people. It uses your data to determine how much damage you recieve from someone.

I think i know hat happened. The other day we discovered that mta 0.3r2, mta 0.5 and vcmp mix they weapons files so 1 of our members could jump with stubby and run with nades in vcmp but he could do it in mta 0.5. I dont really know how it goes tru crc check but it's true.

Buu.

2 : 1 to KoQ , but KoQ clan break a lot of Euna rules.

1.They using as a viechle police cars ( on first & second round police car) on TDM : they drove with Enforcer. Police car = sg pickups. n/c

2. They shot to me before "GoGo" ({KoQ}Spike >> he damage my beautiful red car xD.

3.On second round all of KoQ clan leave base ( Me and vovo vs {KoQ}JuKuG ,{KoQ}Zokz ,{KoQ}TeaseR >> we fight behind KoQ base. Did u remember that REF ?. Euna rules say : There must be one clanmember at base on defending team at ALL TIMES .

N/C

Mayby next time it will be a fairplay. More Refs next time please.