Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, why would you bother anyways? we had a dispute in the previous euna thanx to the great refreeing. now with all the stupid rules and the discussion around we v decided to stay out of this.. if u notice with each and every euna less and less clans participate.. dont ask me why :roll: i hate you ppl lookin for arguments, just play your fucked up tournament and let us enjoy all the bull shit around it :D peace

Cube, bTk isn't like that at all, when u faced bTk, u were facing silent, and 1 honourary I know and trust, but 3 other retards were silents friends, who if u remember last time Cube, the ones that Tk'ed me aka i'm sweet. I am not allowing them 3 to play again.

so if u guys want a rematch non euna, I would be more than happy too, but during the weekend, where I can play and lead, than I'll show u how bTk are really like.

One think: I dont want Hieu as ref on our next mathes.

why u dont want Hieu as ref he will be ref Chat like always :D:lol:

hehe yeah kris, just therefore, coz he always is chat ref and dont know what is happening and he talk what want, fex always vs RP like yesterday.

dude, why would you bother anyways? we had a dispute in the previous euna thanx to the great refreeing. now with all the stupid rules and the discussion around we v decided to stay out of this.. if u notice with each and every euna less and less clans participate.. dont ask me why :roll: i hate you ppl lookin for arguments, just play your :o up tournament and let us enjoy all the bull shit around it :D peace

Is this just because ur own arguments dont make sence? His point is totally right and with every post u make I more start asking myself why u are still in this topic...