Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

(and i think tec9, but the uzi is practically the same)

UZI? :shock::o

Are you still here?

BTW I think you mean Bombsite A in your location, not Bombside.

i just came to ask were do u have UZI in mta?? omfg hax0rs :shock: ... and yes, i mean Bombside

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[XII] 2 - [TsK] 0, GG played by all. but one problem, somehow i knew there'd be some way for it to get fkd up.

2nd round, 2 [XII] left and [TsK]SHooTeR, after a long battle there were the only 3 left. ShooTeR tried and tried to get them, but he had to be very careful. after 20 minutes of round 2 fighting this is what starts.......

Master is the ref mind you.....

[FMJ]master: shooter attack or u loose

[FMJ]master: ahh i give u fuckin 2 mins to end this round

match was ended due to time limit infraction.

- No Time Limit on round duration. (quoted official Euna Site http://www.v51-euna.tz4.com/)

after further discussion hieu was consulted, this is what he said.

[FMJ]master: i've talked to hieu

[FMJ]master: 2nd round is over

[FMJ]master: 12 won

Today was a good match and we all played well, but thats not what im disappointed in. :?

talking rubbish, even after i said good game? Can you be a good sport about this? I know he was killed it was after the match was already over, he believed it was over and gave up anyway. And the only rubbish i was talkin was telling master he's changing the rules. Pipe down retard.

I believe ShooTeR took 20 minutes himself... :P

Waiting for us to attack him in our defence round, after all; you were the attacking clan and he wasn't attacking us, even though master said the round was a win for us, after he warned Shooter to attack, Xtent killed him...

So it's not like we won because of the ref's decision...

For the rest it was quite a GG and I enjoyed it pretty much, except for the last 20 minutes eh... :P

Well i thought it was a good game, but then you started moaning after you lost.

One of the refs asked if fsk were ready, and one of you replied "yes, go", then 2mins later you said "stop", after we were already attacking, and in your base..so we just carried on anyway.

Oh and i think someone got a shotgun from the floor, when a person fell but not died, that's a bug.

Mr was sailor and got Shotgun when we come in them base.For the other i can't say.

In the first round,we said one time we ready,but 1 sec after blood said he was on destokp,uva said ready after and ruigan said go.But we say wait ect,before they was in base,we didn't try destroy their heli,but they come in base and kill blood.They get the roof and kill us because we wasn't ready.

Bug or not is a pick up ;) Before anyone die u got shotgun ;) It's good stop speak about fucked up game.