Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a good place to discuss the happenings of the battles? if so i got a few things im wondering about.

"{KoQ}GoD: i got m4 from dead body"

isn't that just like getting pickups, if so then they shouldn't be able to even touch the guns we drop. I myself can pick up a gun in oh say .2 seconds, pickin off a dead body takes just as long.

and the rule about atleast 1 player on the ground when the rest are on roofs. that rule wasn't in effect neither, more than apparent when we had 5 koq on the roof of robinas.

{KoQ}Wuhvel: omg hieu u specing this?

Hieu: no

:shock:

{KoQ}LEIBUR killed [TsK]KiLLa. (Explosion)

"[TsK]KiLLa: i got killed by someone glitching"

it was more than obvious the guy was glitching.

{KoQ}Wuhvel: omg hie u specing this?

:shock:

{KoQ}LEIBUR: carkilling is disallowed

quoted from round 2, and apparently carkilling is allowed in that round. Killa then jumped from his car, expecting that he was in trouble for trying. he was looking to get hp.

{KoQ}oliver: THEY LEFT BASE

he left for hp and was the only one left at our base to fight what was he supposed to do give up and fight a 3 on 1, with 20 hp? they then called the match a win by them 2-0.

ZiBiTzA: !clankick TsK

All members of TsK kicked by Admin

[TsK]KiLLa has been kicked from the game.

[TsK]SHooTeR has been kicked from the game.

Disconnected: You have been kicked. (Delay = 10 sec)

:shock::shock::shock:

happened not less than 10 seconds after we lost, is this what kind of image your trying to portray? a bunch of sniveling children on a power trip?

{KoQ}Wuhvel: hieu u specing this?

need i say more?

the point is that match was completely fkd, not one person knew what the rules were and the one person that was a referee, didn't even know the rules, i declare shananigans.

Edited by Guest

"{KoQ}GoD: i got m4 from dead body"

isn't that just like getting pickups, if so then they shouldn't be able to even touch the guns we drop. I myself can pick up a gun in oh say .2 seconds, pickin off a dead body takes just as long.

You are allowed to pickup weps from dead bodies, during the round.

and the rule about atleast 1 player on the ground when the rest are on roofs. that rule wasn't in effect neither, more than apparent when we had 5 koq on the roof of robinas.

They are reachable by foot on those roofs.

{KoQ}LEIBUR killed [TsK]KiLLa. (Explosion)

"[TsK]KiLLa: i got killed by someone glitching"

it was more than obvious the guy was glitching.

There is no easy way of knowing whether they're nade glitching or not, unless they're walking about and throwing at the same time, some people think speed is a good sign, but you can throw just as fast without glitching.

Hieu can answer for the rest, seeing as he was a spec :P

{KoQ}oliver: THEY LEFT BASE

he left for hp and was the only one left at our base to fight what was he supposed to do give up and fight a 3 on 1, with 20 hp?

Yes... That's exactly why I did like the "1 hp pickup per player per round", since the attacking team can do a hp pickup a lot easier, and in this case as many as they want, while it's harder, or not possible, for the defending team...

Anyway, you just lost the match, just fight us now and try to defeat us, you might still have a chance of getting through to the next round then... :)

why should they be able to pick them up at all, a sailor with stubby or cop/robber with m4 is nearly un beatable. in the middle of a possible decisive victory. BTW i was killed in round 1 by a sailor toting a shotgun. Wait it was 2 sailors with shotguns and 2 cops with m4's. well i had an arsenal of guns, HAH i had half my m4 ammo a colt and a few grenades.

and yes they are reachable by the ground........... if u can avoid 5 grenades at once as u run up the stairs. You try and invade that place with 6 guns trained on your every move.

and yes he was glitching them nades i been around long enuf to know it when i see it.

all i ask is for this not to happen to any other clans, its unfortunate we lost becuz the entire koq clan was talkin trash from minute 1, they do deserve the win, cuz after all the lot of us that were actually witnessing the game were believeing that what happened in the match was within the rules :!:

I for one will pick up guns in the next match be it rule or not, if the rest of tsk decide to join me that is their choice. i will not play an unfair match, and will not subject myself to anything i believe is unjust.

and another thing, look out XII 8)

Edited by Guest

{KoQ} base is reachable by foot, Use the steps maybe. Though you can attack from the lower roofs below if you use the ramp and jump the road.

I for one will pick up guns in the next match be it rule or not, if the rest of tsk decide to join me that is their choice. i will not play an unfair match, and will not subject myself to anything i believe is unjust.

As long as the pick-ups are from death bodies, I/we won't care, you can think for yourself how the reaction will be if they aren't from death bodies...

i got an idea, oh and its dead bodies. but yeah i see this game turning into your own personal mod, as if the rest of the guns didn't exist. wait until u kill 1 person then by all means have the best guns. in the rest of the betas we played the game how it was meant to be played with all the guns at your disposal and the heli's choppin. this isn't cs or hl2. :roll:

a fair game of vc is one where u can use the things implemented, cuz they wouldn't be there if they weren't meant to be used.

I wonder if there is a single player vc mod which doesn't allow pickups. WOW that would be somethin huh :wink:

i better start practicing with my fists, god knows i may need to it was a 4v1 against me, and since i did have minimal ammo.... Wait......

THEY DIDN'T SYNC FISTS CUZ THERE IS GUN PICKUPS.

yeah u guys did do a poll, but who are these ppl voting.

put yourself in this situation:

40 m4 left all your colt ammoleft , 3 grenades and 4 enemies what do you do?

WTF DO YOU DO? oh and btw your enemies picked up all your friends guns after they kill em and are usin the shotguns and rifles they dropped.i know what id do if those rules were in effect, type /kill and log out cuz your fkd.

my point: let us use the pickups,cuz well THEY ARE PART OF THE GAME.

u gonna tell someone in cs not to use grenades????? yeah the ones u buy....pfft he'd tell u to stfu.

its not a time saving issue at this point its paitience something u young ppl will never understand, til ur adults that is.

Edited by Guest
i got an idea, oh and its dead bodies. but yeah i see this game turning into your own personal mod, as if the rest of the guns didn't exist. wait until u kill 1 person then by all means have the best guns. in the rest of the betas we played the game how it was meant to be played with all the guns at your disposal and the heli's choppin. this isn't cs or hl2. :roll:

a fair game of vc is one where u can use the things implemented, cuz they wouldn't be there if they weren't meant to be used.

I wonder if there is a single player vc mod which doesn't allow pickups. WOW that would be somethin huh :wink:

i better start practicing with my fists, god knows i may need to it was a 4v1 against me, and since i did have minimal ammo.... Wait......

THEY DIDN'T SYNC FISTS CUZ THERE IS GUN PICKUPS.

put yourself in this situation:

WTF DO YOU DO? i know what id do if those rules were in effect, type /kill and log out cuz your fkd.

my point: let us use the pickups,cuz well THEY ARE PART OF THE GAME.

u gonna tell someone in cs not to use grenades????? yeah the ones u buy....pfft he'd tell u to stfu.

its not a time saving issue at this point its paitience something u young ppl will never understand, til ur adults that is.

Funny how u compare it to CS when u dont wanna compare it to CS :roll:

wait until u kill 1 person then by all means have the best guns.

hey, nice idea...just ask one of them to just come up to you so you can kill them. Not quite that easy is it??

and since i did have minimal ammo....

Practice makes perfect, dont consume all your ammo. and if you think this sucks then why the hell do you think they have ammo anyway...for a laugh. Might aswell just have infinate if your afraid of running out.

the community

WTF DO YOU DO?

lose, then moan about the rules cos it was thier fault and not the fact your whole team got taken out with you only getting one of them. :D

well, we arent telling anyone not to use any sepcific weapons...if you want nades go sailor, if you want shotty go cop...in fact the only gun that is not available from the spawn is the flamethrower and that is taken out by the all pickups rule anyway! (and i think tec9, but the uzi is practically the same)

and in addition, CS actually prvents you from combining most weapons, so it is even worse for that. And i thought your agumnt was that this ISNT CS?

cos you must be the only adult that plays this game...after signing up for a torny, with a MASSIVE debat on the rules, pickups in particualr...then after the first match where you suprisingly lost..you moan :lol:

Erm... I'm browsing the TsK site atm and came across your "Match Rules" page, where it seems like you guys use the "No pickups" rule as a standard...

http://www.stk.frac.dk/TsK/viewpage.php?page_id=7

2) No pickups before any round begins, however pickups off dead bodies may be used.

So, gimme a break and just play use goddamnit... :P