Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw 1 more issue... no pickups to make it faster.. hell yeah, if some1 spawn as cop (u think u will force that by no pickup rule :roll: ) he will have to run tru half of vc to get a car coz he cant get into enforcer or squad car... hell yeah, well thats sly :lol:

At the spawn he can take an Enforcer, since he won't get more armor because of getting in the damn thing then, and when he parks it somewhere else (not on the car spawnpoint) no-one can take armor from it, so that'll not be an issue...

Also I don't think there's anyone who has a problem with a cop running around with 5 more bullets as usual...

The rule wasn't implented only to make the round start faster, it's also implented to let you think about what skin is best to spawn and how to get the best result in attack/defend with it... Instead of letting all your members spawn as Sailor/VCC and let them do a Shotgun pickup and have the advantages of more armor and/or regenerate, no-one will spawn Cop then, obviously...

You also said: "Good luck with ur Sailor vs. VCC matches", you might now see that you get that kind of matches when you only allow Shotgun as pickup... Only shotty is bs anyway, like people said before; allow all or nothing...

erm...TsK in?

Members

~TsK~UnSeeN (cheater)

~TsK~SHooTeR (modder:weapon data)

~TsK~T3chno (modder:weapon data )

Group D:

[XII] - NL (Confirmed: RazoR)

~TsK~ - DK, UK (Confirmed: CeoZ)

gl XII :wink:

Mmh... Erm...

Can we count Unseen out for matches? His ping is huge... :?

ya unseen ping is 300/400 always

who saying UnSeeN playing?

At the spawn he can take an Enforcer, since he won't get more armor because of getting in the damn thing then, and when he parks it somewhere else (not on the car spawnpoint) no-one can take armor from it, so that'll not be an issue...

Also I don't think there's anyone who has a problem with a cop running around with 5 more bullets as usual...

The rule wasn't implented only to make the round start faster, it's also implented to let you think about what skin is best to spawn and how to get the best result in attack/defend with it... Instead of letting all your members spawn as Sailor/VCC and let them do a Shotgun pickup and have the advantages of more armor and/or regenerate, no-one will spawn Cop then, obviously...

You also said: "Good luck with ur Sailor vs. VCC matches", you might now see that you get that kind of matches when you only allow Shotgun as pickup... Only shotty is bs anyway, like people said before; allow all or nothing...

as i said u will get that matches with or without pickups, also as u may know, vcc and sailor are the only spawns that dont suck, btw, have u read all??.... there will be a script that kills u if u enter enforcer or squad car :shock: , man this tournament is getting sick, and some of u still dont get it. GG

Haha, right... Like everybody's going to spawn Sailor or VCC in a no-pickup match, there are always people who want to use a Shotgun and spawn Cop/Robber, if u allow them to pickup a shotgun they'll take Sailor or VCC to take use of the advantages...

But I think this discussion has been on much too long, let's get some action and get this thing started instead of discussing about the pickups another 15 pages...

btw When i say the start date is 1st August doesnt mean that you have to play it that day. Start date means the Start when you have to organise matches and play them. You have two week so you must play all your group matches by Sunday 14th August.

i love you hieu :)

What happens when everyone has used their allocation of ammo?

Lets say for example, 80% off the shots fired missed, and no one has died.

I can see ammo shortages being a problem afer a few minutes.

I suppose you can limit what you fire at to preserve ammo, but that could lead to 'silent' matches, with everyone hanging back to preserve ammo.

I can see what you are trying to achieve, but this is MTA not CSS or MOH.

I doub't very much this will work.

[XII]Furi0uz - you have 15 pages of people discussing this because it is an important part of your tournament.

I fear after all the wait, it's gonna fall flat on it's bum, no pick ups are not going to improve things one little iota.

I assume playing a match this sunday isn't allowed?

Not after 12:00 GMT

btw When i say the start date is 1st August doesnt mean that you have to play it that day. Start date means the Start when you have to organise matches and play them. You have two week so you must play all your group matches by Sunday 14th August.

i love you hieu :)

Yeah sure..whatever.

ron, how does it feel discussing with ppl who are 20 years younger than you? :)

i said that a million times ^ but they wanna play it like it WAS css or moh so meh.. let them have their fun... :roll:

What happens when everyone has used their allocation of ammo?

Lets say for example, 80% off the shots fired missed, and no one has died.

I can see ammo shortages being a problem afer a few minutes.

I suppose you can limit what you fire at to preserve ammo, but that could lead to 'silent' matches, with everyone hanging back to preserve ammo.

I doub't very much this will work.

It works with shotty pickups only so I don't see why it wouldn't work without them.

Since you have little or no experience of matches like that then I don't see how you would know.

Furiouz - yea spawn cop and run tru half of the map coz i cant pickup a police car coz some script will kill me

Azer - yea, we have 6 spawns, 3 are usefull, vcc, sail and cop, cop will not be taken becoz *look above*

erm..If u have to jump to get there its not reachable by foot. They can easily shoot u down. You can't really say Cortez's Boat is reachable by foot (without the car jump). You have to jump onto it.

Cortez boat isn't reatachable by foot, you need a car for the jump ! But in FsK's base, you don't need car, only jumping with your foot, so it's reatachable by foot. In the real life, what do you use for jumping ? Your foot ;)

See you soon

erm..If u have to jump to get there its not reachable by foot. They can easily shoot u down. You can't really say Cortez's Boat is reachable by foot (without the car jump). You have to jump onto it.

Cortez boat isn't reatachable by foot, you need a car for the jump ! But in FsK's base, you don't need car, only jumping with your foot, so it's reatachable by foot. In the real life, what do you use for jumping ? Your foot ;)

See you soon

ur base is reatachable by heli :D

with a simple if mta.skin == 1 that can be fixed. big deal, now whats next on your petty argument list...no-one picks mex because no-one youve ever seen has. Maybe that is because you have only played with shotty pickup allowed. What do you want the rules to be, perfect for you and no one else?

I just think you are so fixiated on these rules you dare not try anything different :?

so whatever happened to carkills and helikills...

/me have idea lets play PCP official ruless :lol:

my fav ruless r :

-If u take Sent XS from the docks - round forfeit (Jigga thinks its his car LOL)

-If u take Sanchez from the Sailor Boat - round forfeit (some ppl use it to teleport to cherrys, u know biggrin.gif )

yeah that great ruless !! lets use them in all gangwars :lol::lol::lol: