Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

let's say that in a clan ALL players are very skilled with ALL weapons in MTA ..

with a Non-pickup rule, there would be a huge variety of skins in a match, because everyone owns with the chosen skin... (much more fun since the opponents got to try harder not to get killed, coz the oponnents do not know wich skin to expect)

with a Shotgun-only rule, there would be a selection of 2 or 3 skins, where a Longrange weapon (m4/ruger) AND a Shortrange weapon (shotgun) are the foundation then. so that would make 2/3 skins "owning" and the other 3 sucking/unchosen...

The opponents all know wich weapons they can expect, so they can adapt very easily to the opponents' skin (since there are only 2/3 chosen skins, adaptation aint too hard.. )

Imo..

(non-pickups rule)Variety means more fun, more skill

(shotgun pickup) This means easy matches, that all look alike, no variety at all.. with prolly almost every match a 2-1 result.. why? since all defending clans can practice easily vs sailors with shotgun pickup/vcc pickup, so the defending round will (almost) automatically go to the defending team itself...

so, Say NO! to shotgun-pickups! 8)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason for shotgun pickups is for people who dont have any teamwork and cant stand being anything but robber or cop because they will get knocked down. Its basically like saying everyone gets a long range and short range weapon, not much variety/strategy in that fighting.

dudes its not army soldiers if u like strategy and stuff go play cs or armymen or whatever. why do we have to pick calsses and shit its not a strategy game :?

nor is it a full fledged shooter, nor is it designed for teamplay or even competion. Heck its not even meant to be a multiplayer. Games are better with a variety of skills used (eg. aiming, reactions, stratedgy, tactics etc. ) so why get rid of possibilities to use this just cos some stubburn people can only use a combonation of shotty and m4 with a nade or 2 and have never even tried anything else.

No Pickups at all? Ok, Hieu sign DNA out then.

:lol:

it's normal rule, tell me why if i spawn sailor and im going to cs2, why i should not visit cherry, it'sl liek 10 secs to walk inside, take the Ithaca and get back into the car. And talkin bout variety of spawns. With or without the shotty every1 will still use sailor/vcc.

it's normal rule, tell me why if i spawn sailor and im going to cs2, why i should not visit cherry, it'sl liek 10 secs to walk inside, take the Ithaca and get back into the car. And talkin bout variety of spawns. With or without the shotty every1 will still use sailor/vcc.

Well I Realy dont fink so, Cop becomes a way better choice, because u cant have only long-rangers...