Oxidehost.net EUNA Championships - SEASON 3

What is more of a appropiate rule?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What is more of a appropiate rule?

• Shotgun Pickup Only
    • No Pickups at all.
    • All Pickups apart from Flamethrower allowed

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pickups at all, because it takes too long, and then sometimes players can die because the helicopter pilot desynchs or something, and have to go round getting all weapons etc again, it gets tiresome. I remember playing for FKU, we had a clan match against some noob clan, they kept dying whilst picking up weapons before this one round, then after an enduring 30 minutes, they finally called go, and the round was over in 30 seconds, without any of our members taking a single hit point of damage 8)

No pickups..

with pickups u'll get VCC vs VCC wars with shotgun pickups.. "wow, that's cool.." not..

without pickups teams will need to make tactical decisions in a war regarding the skins / weapons..

so it won't be, ALL VCC WITH SHOTTIE PICKUP!!!!11oneone

and i wuld like to type some more but my hands are getting tired.. :oops:

Police shotgun pickup allow, this is good and checked way to play, I think many clans play with this rule and its good.

no it isn't :? it's just a lame way to give the VCC and sailor an uberadvantage above cop, robber, ss, mex (not that the last 3 are used in wars though....)

What's the anti script supposed to do?

If u ban out VCC, u automatically ban out molo's and the possibility of having 100 armour, people could always disconnect from the server as well -> spawn as vcc -> kill themself -> reconnect -> spawn as sailor or sumat, who cares, I gues we're all mature enuff not to use the armor glitch, it's quite obvious when somebody uses it as well...

Anyway, if the No pickups rule gets through I'm sure we'll join EUNA again, even though I respect the opinion of other clans and peoples as well...

What is the big deal about weapons pick ups?

If its about gangs taking too long to get ready just make a time limit for the gangs to get ready. If people in a gang arent ready when go is called, they arent in that round. I know it would be harsh, but that would be the only way to get people to get ready faster.

What is the big deal about weapons pick ups?

If its about gangs taking too long to get ready just make a time limit for the gangs to get ready. If people in a gang arent ready when go is called, they arent in that round. I know it would be harsh, but that would be the only way to get people to get ready faster.

u should read my post on the second page why i voted for "No Pickups At All" :wink:
VCC is now disallowed cuz it's just unfair and Sometimes I can't trust some clans about the "armour glitch".

and hurry up on your votes. You have until Thursday!

:?

Team PSY4 , French team.

Thx to add this team ;)

Good luck for tournament organisation ;)

may i have your MSN plz? I have a few things that I have to talk to PSY4 about (due to these rumours). I cannot add you if these rumours about you cheating are true.

Also in MTA: Premiership you started calling me names and stuff because you didn't agree with my refereeing.

I WANT TO GET THIS SORTED AND OUT WITH before I ADD YOU.

Edit: Due To Complaints from Several clans about the VCC Rule, It is now allowed again

Why PSY4 goes to group D? :roll:

souldnt it go to C ? ..:?

any1 working on the anti script?

..so any one started making this anti script

When A Player Exits A Police Car, The Player Gets Killed. (slaped to death)

souldnt be to hard to make?

Edit: Anti Script almost Done ...:D