Focus on 0.5.5

READ THE POST BEFORE YOU VOTE. What do you think MTA should do?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. READ THE POST BEFORE YOU VOTE. What do you think MTA should do?

• Focus more on 0.5.5 and give more updates
    • Focus on MTASA

It's a shame you need to actually disallow a whole skin because of it, i suppose it saves alot of bother.

If only admin+ recieved armour data :P

Mmh, depends on who you play with, since you can only armor glitch sailor, ss and robber it's pretty easy to detect, just knock someone down with a shotty and !hp/!health (since almost every server runs scripts now) him, but i'm sure u already figured that out yourself... :P

It's more annoying people start whining about "Why did you kick me?" when they spawn VCC twice...

Would be nice if you could see info on the armor through the admin panel, yes, since there are quite a lot cheaters using hacks on armor instead of hp hacking and can not be discovered by slapping them (since you can slap away their hp)...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged on and noticed, status bars have disappeared for 0.5.5 and Blue. :S Maybe it's all over for these two releases, I hope not though. :(

Over? No, they are just trying to stop people from saying "the progress bar hasn't moved in a over year!".

Just logged on and noticed, status bars have disappeared for 0.5.5 and Blue. :S Maybe it's all over for these two releases, I hope not though. :(

As Blue is the core and not a specific version, this would mean that MTA:SA would have been cancelled as well.

They didn't promise to. They said that despite the speculation, it has not been cancelled - it just isn't a priority at the moment.

Also, Wheelman, many people are looking forward to a San Andreas release even if you aren't. I'd personally like to see Blue editions of all 3 games, but I want San Andreas first because Vice and GTA3 are currently playable (albeit in a basic form in comparison to Blue) whereas SA has no MTA multiplayer at all.