tk wil kill yourself

america's army is based on ROE (excample from aa related file)

The rules in AA are simple. Use teamwork to complete the objectives, and don't team kill. Luckily, this game does alot to prevent cheaters. You'll notice a "ROE" on the scoreboard. This stands for Rules of Engagement. Attack or kill a teammate, and you violate the ROE, and your ROE goes up. When it reaches 400, you will be kicked from the server, and sent to Leavenworth, which is the prison. Not a good place to be. Also note that if you violate the ROE in the first 20 seconds of a match, you will automatically be kicked. If you violate the ROE for 25 seconds after that, the penalty will be doubled.

pass the score and get kicked ( every 7 rounds roe will be reset to 0 ) these scores will be tracked on a website : http://aaotracker.4players.de/ gain point and u level up gain ROE and u level down

maybe a good way for MTA also

• 3 weeks later...

In some Call of Duty servers where FF hurts you, they have these clans made up of buttheads who block door ways. You cant kill them because it would kill you. Grrr, that made me so mad.

If you have any tk punishment at all, I enjoy battlefield 2's where if you kill a team member they have a chance to forgive you or not. If you get more than 4-5 "non-forgives" then your kicked from the server w/ a timed ban.

Well, I'm guessing it's up to the admins of the server with what they want to do... Here is what I see as possible options...

There is no mod controlling TK'ing. If FF is on it is up to the maturity of the players on the server (I know, haha) and the admins to enforce any server rules they have.

There is no mod controlling TK'ing. FF is set off. This means that you can unload a clip on your own guy. Hopefully no bug of it going through your teammate will exist... Unless it's wanted.

There is a mod controlling TK'ing. When someone shoots a teammate, the health that the 'receiver' would 'receive' is transfered to the 'offender.' The 'receiver' is left untouched. In GTA: SA I doubt they will have an easy time abusing this as there aren't many doors that can be blocked... And if there is such a situation you just whip out a rocket launcher and then everyone goes everywhere. ^_^

An alternative to the above would be that the 'receiver' only takes half the damage (or so) that he would take and the 'offender' takes 100% damage that the 'receiver' would take.

There is a mod controlling TK'ing. When a person kills a teammate, the 'receiver' is given the option to forgive the 'offender' or not. After an X number of non-forgives the 'offender' is kicked out of the server.

• 1 month later...