tk wil kill yourself

I remember in Tribes 2 when you'd have to queue to use an inventory station or the vehicle pad. I'd get out my plasma gun and fire into the middle of everyone, blast them out of the way and get to the front of the queue :P

I only tended to do that on a LAN though, as I preferred doing it to people that I knew.

yeah, I play AA too and I'm just a n00b, I'm playing it for a month now or something and I'm not good at nading, so somethimes I accidentally nade a friend and your score goes down a lot.. and you won't score the next rounds. That's bad luck becouse after a TK I got a lucky round and owned the whole game on my own, and didn't recieve any points from it...

I play CSS and i really dont like when some auto snipe n00b steal my frags but i like when an auto snipe n00b saves my life just before im about to be pwned. Anyway, if tk's have too be punished there should be a system that counts how long u were aiming before u shooted so we know it was accident or on purpose 8)

i know how that works on other games but some anoying ppls keep giving "blame the person" just when they die as an accident

Some people don't though. I think that's a better idea than automatically punishing or forgiving them because it often depends on the situation.

I played battlefield2 for the 1st time online today and I spawned in a complete chaos and then I got teamkilled and I even didn't saw what happened. So I couldn't judge so I forgave him. Not all people will do and like to blame others but there are still players who will forgive.