[Request] Paypal donation system

kieranb

I am looking for someone to give me a script for a donation system, basically I want to make a VIP system, the idea is....  you go to PayPal, you donate a price, then it gets the player from a box (on PayPal) and triggers an event to give $100,000 dollars * the money they payed to the players name from the box on PayPal.

So say the player that wanted to get the money had an account name "john".  He'd enter the amount on PayPal box he wants and then his account name into the box, it'd then trigger a script to get his name and amount he payed and multiply it by money he payed, so 1 euro = 100,000.  So he pays 10 euros and gets 1,000,000. :)

I don't know anything about sending data to MTA, just know some simple lua on MTA and how to make GUI's and set/get data from the player....  Thanks for any help!  Will pay if needed since this is hard script! :D

Well this ain't something anyone could just "give away" to you... Not because they're evil or so, it's just that Paypal (or any other payment processor) requires some configuration from your side as well even if you did have the script. Anyway, this is relatively simple to implement. Here's what you need:

• A html page with instructions for your players and the paypal button
  • A Paypal IPN script (written in PHP), just google it, there's a lot of good examples
  • MTA PHP SDK, this is used to let your IPN script send the payment details to your MTA server

I'm only familiar with the theory, I haven't written anything like this myself so this is as far as I can help you, maybe you could find someone who've implemented something like this and ask them for help?