pimping game mode for MTA: San Andreas

i thought of a great idea for mta san andreas as I was playing pimping missions for gta san andreas single player. what you could do is have a game mode called pimping. where all health icons disappear, and hoes controlled by ai's (not players) woll walk the streets and you can pick one up and pay her for sex, have sex with the hoe, and get full health. and the money goes to whatever player in the game is the pimp. and whoever kills the pimp becomes the pimp and gets all the money coming from the hoes when people have sex with them.

Edited by Guest

i thought about that, and i realized three things:

1. the pimp will be marked on the map in a way that people can find him and commands can be used to find him, such as: "!loc pimp"

2. there is no place the pimp can hide, and unless he has a really fast plane, such as a learjet or a hydra, then he will be easy to kill. (even if he has a fast plane, rocket launchers can work on that)

3. all the other players are going to be determined to find the pimp due to all the money and will find him at all costs

So let me get this straight:

Other players pay his hoes money, right? But they're supposed to hunt him, so if everyone's hunting the pimp, who's going to pay the hoes? What if no-one pays the hoes and the pimp has no money?

Then the pimp is broke. :lol:

Well if they are hunting the pimp they are eventually going to fight. With no health pick ups they will have to go to the ho's and get health.

One question though.. Why dont the people hunting the pimp just die? They can always respawn.

Well if they are hunting the pimp they are eventually going to fight. With no health pick ups they will have to go to the ho's and get health.

One question though.. Why dont the people hunting the pimp just die? They can always respawn.

I can't imagine them losing a lot of health in a 10 vs 1 fight with the pimp, unless they fight each other.

There might be a CS-style "sit there and do nothing" death mode until the end of the round. It's not fun for people trying to learn the game though, as they'll spend most of their time sitting there doing nothing (hence why I don't play CS).

Great idea stalker,and also other players being able to buy the pimps hoes so that the pimp cannot camp at someplace.Each player would have a status on how many hoes they have,the more you claim,the more cash you get,and don't forget that there could also be npc men picking them up too.Also killing the pimp would decrease their cash.So the richest player would be the pimp.

do you all read what i write, i said that the hoes would be computer controlled characters that would be synced by all players, so the hoes would get no money at all, some of the money would not go to the pimp and would to the hoe, money you could get back if you kill the hoe

in a hasty getaway im sure a hoe will get run the fuck over on many occasions, so would you just go back to a designated area, where hoes "respawn"? or, would there just be a huge amount of hoes walking around (harder to synch?) just some input that i thought i'd put in without reading alllll the posts... :)