The best {Small } city!

Layoffin

Well, thats not how a city looks like, i checked the images and i think i must tell you the faults.
1). You used one landmass, that too sea dock and tried to make a "small city" on it.
2). Buildings are coming on the roads
3). Buildings are collapsing with each other.
4). Correct Distribution of pathways is not provided.
5). Distribution of building is not correct. There is a house then a factory then a building.
6). There is a SeaRock but no water.
7). Lack of imagination.

And most importantly, the city is all blocked and covered with "Dock Fence" type objects.

Though you gave it a nice try, good luck.

Edited by Rudransh

Looks good at first glance, but as said above buildings cover roads. And to be honest, it seems like you placed only buildings and lamps, what makes the map boring. But you can simply improve it a lot by adding more elements and replacing some objects (village houses stand next to sky crapers lol)

However, gl

Edited by hydrogenium
On 8/27/2017 at 19:45, hydrogenium said:

Looks good at first glance, but as said above buildings cover roads. And to be honest, it seems like you placed only buildings and lamps, what makes the map boring. But you can simply improve it a lot by adding more elements and replacing some objects (village houses stand next to sky crapers lol)

However, gl

On 8/27/2017 at 12:55, Rudransh said:

Well, thats not how a city looks like, i checked the images and i think i must tell you the faults.
1). You used one landmass, that too sea dock and tried to make a "small city" on it.
2). Buildings are coming on the roads
3). Buildings are collapsing with each other.
4). Correct Distribution of pathways is not provided.
5). Distribution of building is not correct. There is a house then a factory then a building.
6). There is a SeaRock but no water.
7). Lack of imagination.

And most importantly, the city is all blocked and covered with "Dock Fence" type objects.

Though you gave it a nice try, good luck.

Both of you thank you so much for pointing my mistake I will try to correct it!!