Mta sa server

Oussema

4 hours ago, Oussema said:

if my scripts using much cpu usage and i can't fix it ! , what should i do ?? 

should i buy new vps ??? if yes ! suggest me good vps hosting 

Since i play that Server and your my bro i think i'll suggest to you a great vps hosting.

evolution-host

4 hours ago, Oussema said:

if my scripts using much cpu usage and i can't fix it ! , what should i do ?? 

should i buy new vps ??? if yes ! suggest me good vps hosting 

To answer this there are a few ways to fix this issue. 

-The first option would be to upgrade your server package or change hosts so that you can have more CPU power and RAM. It is certainly beneficial to have a good server host and package, especially if your server has a decent amount of players daily.

-Secondly you should fix scripts that contain sloppy code as they can use up an exponential amount of CPU power. This can be done by eliminating certain culprits within your code like for example; triggering server events on the root element where not necessary. This will have a huge impact on your servers performance and learning to script in MTA efficiently and elegantly will reduce your chances of making this mistake.

It is of course wise to take both options into careful consideration and determine what the actual problem is in your situation. If indeed you server is just lacking the power required to run properly, upgrade it.

17 hours ago, IIYAMA said:

No, shutdown your server, that will definitely fix it.

This is the scripting section!!!!! O.M.Cow

restarting server will make nothing different because after some hours and when much players enter server  the  lag and cpu usage will back to same 

14 hours ago, Pembo said:

To answer this there are a few ways to fix this issue. 

-The first option would be to upgrade your server package or change hosts so that you can have more CPU power and RAM. It is certainly beneficial to have a good server host and package, especially if your server has a decent amount of players daily.

-Secondly you should fix scripts that contain sloppy code as they can use up an exponential amount of CPU power. This can be done by eliminating certain culprits within your code like for example; triggering server events on the root element where not necessary. This will have a huge impact on your servers performance and learning to script in MTA efficiently and elegantly will reduce your chances of making this mistake.

It is of course wise to take both options into careful consideration and determine what the actual problem is in your situation. If indeed you server is just lacking the power required to run properly, upgrade it.

so i buy new powerfull vps ?

• Moderators

I never said you had to start it... Your scripts are bad, so you blame the server which can handle that amount of players if the scripts are optimised.

@Oussema This is the scripting section, for scripting and not for discussing a future vps. Thank you for reading the section rules.