vcs vice city slayers

Lazlo1234

Get lost dickhead, its my clan. Also, you made a mistake joining my site, not only did I ban you as soon as you did, but you forget about admin options that I have....and the things I can view about members, such as IP's... so DONT :o WITH ME.
I AM NO NOOB UR A NOOB WITH UR HACKING MODDING AND CHEATING LIKE U ALLWAYS DO

WELL WELL WELL I FOUND UR HOVERING CHEETAH

THEDUDES HOVERING CHEETAH

This is my first mod for VC. It turns the cheetah into a hovering machine. It was designed to be used in the stunt servers of mta, but its a blast to drive in single player too.

proofofthedudeshoveringcheetah.th.jpg

I always knew TLR was desperate for members. The Last Resort= recruit shitty, n00b, low IQ members. Now you finally admit its my clan. Maybe you can stop making stupid thread you little fag. You dont have proof that I hack and mod. Fucking retard forgets that I have his IP....

I always knew TLR was desperate for members. The Last Resort= recruit shitty, n00b, low IQ members. Now you finally admit its my clan. Maybe you can stop making stupid thread you little :o. You dont have proof that I hack and mod. :o retard forgets that I have his IP....
ROFL N00B LOOK AT THE PIC

proofofthedudeshoveringcheetah.jpg

OWN3D U NOOB

I always knew TLR was desperate for members. The Last Resort= recruit shitty, n00b, low IQ members. Now you finally admit its my clan. Maybe you can stop making stupid thread you little :o. You dont have proof that I hack and mod. :o retard forgets that I have his IP....
ROFL N00B LOOK AT THE PIC

proofofthedudeshoveringcheetah.jpg

OWN3D U NOOB

Funny... how retards can't understand when someone is not really being serious...naturally your low IQ limits your ability to think... and to remember that there is a such thing as a password protected server, so you can test mods with REAL clan members, such as Homer 89. You'll always be a patethic n00b, and you will never own anybody...