vcs vice city slayers

Lazlo1234

ok this is annoying me i had 1 closed the other deleted

thedude ex-member still uses {VCS} he has got me banned from DA server so if u have {VCS} tell the clanmembers who banned thedude tell them "thedude was xpelled from the clan we dont hack or cheat"

again RULES:

No cheating or mods eather. I have loads of modders in my server i would like a banned list of ip's. if i find anyone modding or cheating gets banned. No excuses if u have been cought cheating or modding.

No glitching. This is like the same above but it gets anoyng for new players. Anyone cought glitching gets kicked if they start it again banned.

Crashing people out games. Ok this is annoying me since i am the one getting crashed anyone cought doing that is getting banned right away.

Final rule. HAVE FUN!

Admins

-Lazlo (me) founder of VCS

PML1234 Site admin

Members

GTAMAN

Enemies

Thedude reason BETRAYING VCS

HOMER89 SAME WITH THEDUDE HAVE FUN GETTING BANNED HACKING AND MODDING

Xplusion list

Thedude reason BETRAYING VCS

HOMER89 SAME WITH THEDUDE HAVE FUN GETTING BANNED HACKING AND MODDING

Edited by Guest

listen nu77er, we have keeped contact on msn, but this time you are going too far. this is TheDudes clan, not yours. Quit this ridiculous bullshit. TheDude never betrayed VCS.

I am the creator of VCS. I've had enough of your crap Lazlo. Give it up lamer. Here are the real members of VCS.

Creator/Leader-TheDude

Generals-Homer89, Elite

Soldiers-8Ball

Thanks to your pointless flaming, you have caused a rift in the clan. I have had to ban many members thanks to you. Me and the other members will rebuild the clan. But were taking a break for the summer. Now get lost Lazlo, you will never be part of any of my clans. I am asking you nicely, quit this. You dont want to piss me off.

You know what you guys should just do? Close your clan. Thedude has already made a new clan so Lazlo, just make another clan yourself. Forget this one

Yes, I tried to keep it a secret..but.....

VCS is dead. We have taking too much of this crap. I still own VCS, but I am "retiring" it. I am the founder of the cross client clan(from MTA to SA-MP), [LVM]Las Venturas Mafia. Homer, Elite, and 8Ball will most likely still be in the clan. Lazlo is a scum to these boards, a disturbance to all, with his n00bish posts and outrageous claims. Lazlo, get your own clan.