[Roleplay] Neptune RP [English]

SERVER DISCONTINUED

IusiIW7.png

Version 1.0

qWgNiE7.jpg

Neptune Roleplay will take place in Los Santos.

Each and every single faction was properly and realistically set up.

Everyone has a chance to join a faction and roleplay whatever they wish!

Rules have been completely changed and are now eleven times better.

There will be weekly in-character organised events in the city and its surrounding counties that everyone will be able to participate in. So keep an eye out.

N:RP won't be boring and repetitive.

Staff, administrators and helpers know what they're doing. They were trained and have a handbook at their disposal.

We don't use stolen maps unlike other servers. Los Santos was custom mapped by our team.

A variety of new official interiors awaits you!

The chat and user interface was given a whole new look!
There are 3 new government jobs that you can try out.

And a lot more that I'll write on this thread asap.

Stay tuned to our Discord guild where we'll post announcements, screenshots, media and showcase our features as we approach the release!

Server IP: 213.136.78.61

560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png

qtLI8rv.png?1  Stay connected thanks to Discord: https://discord.gg/nCmvu2So tisiV

Visit our community forums at: http://forums.neptune-gaming.com/

Big thank you to the access team that helped fix all the bugs and been awesome so far! zqy80IZ.png?1

So the first server was based in San Fierro, so I'm guessing this one's in Neptune? Anyways, hope you know what you're doing good luck, and none of your domains work, just checked and none of the 2 domains have been purchased both are currently available, you shouldn't do early releases. First get everything ready before you make any announcements.

Edited by Lιgнт
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Lιgнт said:

So the first server was based in San Fierro, so I'm guessing this one's in Neptune? Anyways, hope you know what you're doing good luck, and none of your domains work, just checked and none of the 2 domains have been purchased both are currently available, you shouldn't do early releases. First get everything ready before you make any announcements.

Hey. The only domain that we'll have is neptune-gaming.com and you're right, it hasn't been acquired yet.

And the server also hasn't released yet as it is indeed too early. Thanks for the tip though.

• 3 months later...

Here's my experience on this server:

Connect & Crash.

While speaking to their Discord about why it's down, all I say is "Everyone likes a new car until it breaks." and I got banned. 

Admins don't follow training, blame players from other servers for their server issues, and ban players who never got a chance to every play.

-5/1

• Sad 1