MTA kicks ass

id just like to say i love computers i build them program them and work with html now i love MTA and i would like to also say GREAT JOB! MTA team you guys are trully pioneers in your field i have so much respect for you guys

keep up the good work. out of the last four years i have built computers for people freelance i make no money at all doing it sometimes i even loose money just to help people to have thier own computer that kicks ass out of all the sites i use this is the one i have started to come to more than any other i am here at least once a day i have started my own clan now even [AFY] its the first clan i have ever had i got 3 members so far i just wondered

what game if any you guys have been thinking of making multiplayer next?

Does this man come from the Stone Age? he's so happy :roll: .

What does that mean exactly? (btw, Stone Age people were scared of their own shadows)

I don't think there are any plans to "convert" another game to multiplayer, although they have stated that the Blue core could in theory be used for other games.

Glad you like it XAVIER21282. I also think its superb fun but then some might say I was a little biased ;)

(I thought so before I was a part of the team however)

ditto ;)

Thanks though XAVIER21282, always nice to see someone appreciates ure work :)

first off a big shout out to oli first post of mine you have responded to and you are very welcome also another shout out to mrbumb both you guys are very well known by the public for your work and support lmao@pong online

and the info for mta blue in theory being a possible core for other multiplayer gaming is a big plus!!! if anyone has a incredible idea for a "next game"

post it here i would love to hear more idea's about this!-[AFY]XAVIER

first off a big shout out to oli first post of mine you have responded to and you are very welcome also another shout out to mrbumb both you guys are very well known by the public for your work and support lmao@pong online

and the info for mta blue in theory being a possible core for other multiplayer gaming is a big plus!!! if anyone has a incredible idea for a "next game"

post it here i would love to hear more idea's about this!-[AFY]XAVIER

Rofl, mrbumb..

well i had a funny idea how about the sims 2 multiplayer,mod the game core

give people guns cars and the ability to sell drugs and use them maybee a

strip club with some real live stripers/hookers :twisted: seeing how the sims online bombed out badly cause it was alittle too how do you say shitty

the mta team could make it bad ass lol